Book II - chap 9 - smile for me

"You are a warlock thus i cannot ask for a pact, but you could curse me"

"What for?" His face becomes grim. Maybe he knows what i'm thinking.

"I want you to curse me to become a Lycan"

"a-are you out of your mind?!" he blurt

"honestly i do"

Everything that i thought i needed and wanted is nothing compare to the desire that i have for her. She has become..... my eternity and i would give anything.... anything... just to be with her.

he shook his head violently.

"No. I won't send you to your damnation! think about it properly... You are trying to enter an unknown world, for what? everything you have fought so hard to acquire... will be all for nothing?"

Para saan nga ba? tanong ko sa sarili ko. Ano ba talaga ang gusto kong makuha. Pero wala na kong panahon para isipin pa yon, bawat minutong inilalagi ko dito ay minutong nawawala sa buhay ni Nuria. I need to get her out of here right away.

"As your King. I am ordering you Azazel, do what i say or else i will kill you right now and i will just look for another warlock or witch to do it. Either way, i'll see to it that it will happen, whether you aid it or not. Make your choice"

He was taken aback and it is apparent that he is torn.

"Why not make her a Demon instead?"

"You think i never thought of that? but... if her body did not make it. I cannot bear to lose her. while i am confident that i can go through the process without dying"

"You will lose most of your power. is that really fine with you?"

I nod. Actually it doesn't matter even if i lose all of it.

"You will be bound to their rules. Your freedom will be shackle, your throne will be taken from you, the demon realm, your home... will be a place that you can never stay ever again. In their world, you'll just be another face. are you really fine taking your back on your people?"

"Yes. So don't make me wait, let's go through this now Azazel"

His eyes is defying me. But as long as i am his King. He will obey me... this is maybe, my last command to him.

He started whispering the incantation.... Hang in there Nuria. I'll be with you soon... i will be with you forever.

********

Two strong arms pull me up.

"Zaire?"

"Let's go" his voice is restrained.

"What's wrong Zaire? where are we going?"

He just smile and continue on carrying me while we vanish in a black mist... like a smoke.

In a blink of an eye, we are surrounded by trees? Where's the castle??? he gently help me on my feet, when i am steady he pull my hand towards the direction of the sun. Kaso bigla syang huminto.

"Ano bang nangyayari Zair-"

I was mesmerize on how beautiful he is. He is starring right into the sun... like seeing it the first time. while the rays of it is welcoming him in its warmth. He then slowly close his eyes and inhale deeply like breathing the first time.

then the moment he opened his eyes, it instantly lands on me. And he beam with his breath taking smile. My heart nearly stop beating. this man is so so gorgeous.

"Let's go... to our new home" He said.

New home? what does he mean? then there... in the middle of forest. A mansion is erected magnificently. Wow...

"This is Tegan Mansion" he said then someone open the huge gate for us.

"dito na tayo titira?"

"Yes..." then he kiss the back of my lips. Somehow... i feel fine now. Parang sumigla ulit yung katawan ko.

"This will be our room" sabi nya nung makarating kami sa dulo ng napakaraming kwarto.

"This is-" napahinto ako sa sasabihin ko ng bigla nya kong hapitin.

Then he crush his lips into mine... he kissed me passionately and with urgent. Telling me that he needs me so i kiss him back with the same passion and need.

i gasp when i hear my clothes being torn apart.

"Zaire!" then he pushed me into the king size bed.

"I need you. I need to be inside you" he murmur while kissing me.

If he needs me, then i will give my self freely. so i let him do what he wants with my body until he satisfy his needs.

I am his and he is mine...

"Nuria...." he calls me ever so gently.

"Hmmm?"

"I love you"

________________________________________

Do you like this chapter? please vote and comment! :*

You may also add "Wattpad Mmhelik_hedea" facebook group:) spread the love!

mariaakemihoshino on instagram :*