chap 33 - goodbye for now

MS
Wuhooo! here's the much awaited updated. Yes! matapos ang matagal na pangungulit nyo sakin (na naappreciate ko nmn) nagbunga na din. XD

Listening to: Like i'm gonna lose you by Meghan Trainor.

No, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

__________________________________________________________

"I... guess what i really want to know is... Do you love me?" i murmur but hoping that he heard me.

"Yes, I fcking love you"

I can't breath, as if my world turns upside down and really don't know if i'm in the upper position or the down. Am i hearing things now?

"Say something my princess" he breath

"C-can you say it again? nabibingi na ata kasi ako" 

"I love you, i love you, i love you and i don't know if saying those words are enough to let you know how much i feel for you. I want to devour you...to possess you...to have you in anyway possible, I want everything about you and more. If you can only feel... you'll be terrified of how intense my feelings are. I love you in a very dangerous level" 

"t-this is... uhh, i don't know what to think, i... don't know what to say... i just.."

"you don't need to think or say anything. Just accept me... let me... mark you. and we will be together forever" he whisper

together... forever?

Agad akong lumayo sa kanya. 

"I-it overwhelms me Zaire. Give me sometime to process everything okay? I... need to go. Bye"

Agad akong lumabas ng office nya bago pa nya ko mapigilan at mapa oo na lang ako sa lahat ng gusto nyang gawin sakin. I need to think...wait...did he just confess to me?! what the... he... he...  loves me? right now my heart is drumming, i don't know if it is from happiness or what. Dammit! i can't think properly, i need some fresh air. Lumabas ako ng terrace para magpahangin. 

"This is the last day, do you have an answer or we'll just leave it this way?" there's a wall between me and where the voice is coming from but i can hear him just fine because we are in the terrace, it's an open area. Just that we can't see each other due to the wall. 

He is being cautious again. 

"Sa totoo lang naguguluhan na ko, hindi ko na alam ang dapat kong gawin." sagot ko habang nakatingin sa paligid na tila ba kausap ko lang ang hangin. 

"Remember why you are here and how that kid desperately tried to save you" 

LSS... 

Blade...

Annihilate the Lycans, I despise them... I live to kill them.

I am Haizea Arden. 

A Lycan slayer. 

A pang of guilt hit me. I am a slayer, yet i become a luna and let Zaire manipulate me. So much insult for our organization, for the things we are fighting for. I threw it all away... for what?

"Let me ask you one thing Raven....by doing this. You are betraying Zaire. Why?"

I think i heard him chuckle. 

"betraying Zaire? I am protecting him. You've killed and hated our race your whole life. Tell me, are you willing to be one of us now? " his voice is stern.