chap 28 - Haizea is inlove with me

MS: 

Who will challenge Zaire anyway? This question made me crazy lazy this past few days. But now, find out who it is.  :D Enjoy chap 28. mwah!

________________________________

The sky is gloomy. just like what i am feeling right now, standing on the side of the training grounds with Raven and four other Lycans watching over me or should i say baby sitting me. 

Zaire is in the middle of this massive area. Standing coolly, casually and handsomely. Is there even a word like that? He is wearing a loose T and pants but he still looks like a king, I guess even rags he will still sparkle. 

Other Lycans are gathered on the side as well, to witness the upcoming fight that might change the future of their pack. But i don't see any contender. I'm intrigue as to who this brave Lycan might be.

Time passed by... and i'm getting nervous and the anticipation is eating me. if no one challenge him until dusk, he will win by default and will remain the mighty Alpha of Signus Arcana pack. 

The wind blows, not the usual breeze of the peaceful afternoon but a sign of someone's presence. Dust on the ground blend on the raging wind and creating a somewhat like a dust tornado. The five Lycans surrounding me becomes alert and move closer to protect me. 

While Zaire's seems rigid, like an iron clad that is not being disturb a bit by what's happening. If not for his hair swinging all over the place, i might thought that i am just imagining the harsh wind. Who the hell is causing this anyway?

One foot touch the ground and all the wind entangle with dust has been blown away like nothing happens. What the....My eyes widen in shock when i saw who the challenger is. 

Blade?

I blink several times and even pinch myself. There's something different looking at him now but somehow i know... 

He is Blade. 

"It's not nice to see you again Alpha but i have to. I've come to claim my precious someone that you stole from me!" 

There's a hint of calmness in his voice. He is not even a bit afraid. Why? that might be a stupid question but why? what happened? and does he have any back up with him?

"You should be thankful to me, i let you borrow her. She's mine Kid, Mine." 

For pete's, Mark, Kevin and whoever sake. why are they talking about me? I-it should be for the position and all, not me!

Blade smile, those smile like Zaire. Cocky, arrogant and confident. His eyes roam around, seeking... scanning... until it reaches mine. 

"Zea! remember your employee number? 312038, you'll be needing it soon because we are going home" he shouted towards me. 

that's not my employee number, he's giving me a code. 312038 in alphabet means Catch. He is going to throw something that i have to catch. 

Blade charge in first, he throw a punch in front of Zaire. K-kaya nya bang makipagsabayan kay Zaire? He is taking risk, he doesn't know Zaire. 

Zaire catch blades fist stopping it by an inch from his face. He did, he was able to stop it with ease. However, like an invisible aura and unnoticeable power, with Blades fist on Zaire's hand. He push it forward and with a strong swift, it reaches Zaire's face with a magnificent thud!

You can hear gasp among the other Lycans that is watching, Napanganga na lang ako. Bigla na lang humalakhak si Zaire na para bang nababaliw at masaya dahil nasuntok sya sa muka.