Book III - chap 9

"you said i just have to say the word, then the word is....I wanted you to die!"

I can see the confusion in his eyes but he did not attempt to do anything, well, he cannot attempt anything, everything has been well planned. 

I can sense Sphade and Blade standing behind me, they've reached this far, that means  LSS already infiltrated the Tegan Mansion.

"Why" Zaire breath

I almost choke on my reply. 

"Because this is my revenge for my mother, her name is... Asha, remember her?" 

his eyes widen, he cannot believe what he is hearing and i cant believe either that he is the reason why my mother died.

Why i have to be jealous from other kids because i dont have a parents.

Why I have to eat alone. Sleep alone. 

be alone.

"i do not know what i have done. but i.... i cannot change the past. i can only offer you the future" 

"She wasnt suppose to gave birth to me that day.... but because of the war that broke, because she was in the middle of that mess! because you drag her in that war! i lost her... i lost her forever"  a tear fell from my eyes to his face.

"and if i fulfill your wish...  will you stop crying?" his voice is soothing, the fuck! i am about to kill you! dont play lovers in love with me!

"will you forgive me?" he continue

"does it matter?  you'll die. you wont even remember me!"

"answer me" tsk, commanding as ever. 

"Yes, so die!" 

"then you'll have what your hearts desire, please live.... live happily" he whisper. 

as i plunge my dagger straight into his heart. 

five beats

three beats

two beats...

then it stop... 

My love... be at peace. 

my body slightly tremble, i almost snatch the dagger and stake my own heart but... not yet.

i wanted to burst out crying, i wanted to scream and destroy everything! even myself... why does it have to be me?! i think im going insane. nothing matters. 

My body becomes numb... i slowly rise and look at Sphade straight in his eyes. 

"you've done well... my nephew. My sister, has been avenge at last. Come, and let us reap our  success. Let us annihilate them all. " he smile viciously, his obsession for vengeance has been his disease.  

"Lead the way" i smile sweetly. 

Blade follow behind as we enter the grand finale of our plan. The beautiful and peaceful mansion has been a war zone, lycans and LSS is fighting everywhere, but we are winning. We caught them off guard, we have the upper hand. 

those that will be capture... will wish they just fought and died. 

Nagtapat sakin si Blade, Sphade has been studying Lycans for centuries, lahat ng nacacapture nya, kinukuha nya ang puso at pinag eexperimentuhan upang maging potion na iniinom nya para mag karoon sya ng mahabang buhay at kakaibang lakas na gaya ng sa mga Lycans.

Thats why Blade become strong, pinainom din sya ni Sphade ng potion, from a Lycans heart... the stronger the Lycan, the stronger the effect would be. 

the side effect? the more you drink it, the more you'll likely to go insane and your body will not make it, it might deteriorate in time.  but we dont know how Sphade manage to last this long. Maybe because his nature is insane.

Can an insane person, become insane again? but his body, i know he is doing something more... and i will find out. 

I saw Raven from the corner of my eyes. he is looking at me with all the hatred he can mutter in his lifetime. I smile at him.

his been right, i am the downfall of Zaire. He snarl at me then disappear.

When the battle is done. We head back to the head quarters and there... a big feast is waiting for us. We were welcome like a hero. 

guilt and disgust is crawling in my skin as i smile, they parade and praise us as if we have save the world. 

when the truth is... we just destroyed one.

I immediately left the feast and go straight to the woods, i need a place to be alone. i need to have some fresh air, because i cannot breath the death of those lycans anymore. 

"Zea"

"Blade"

"are you... okay"

"yes" i breath while looking longingly into the sky.

"then why are you crying?"

kinapa ko yung pisngi ko, hindi ko napansin na tumutulo na pala ang luha ko, marahil ay namanhid na talaga ako.

"it has to be done" 

"I know and i did it" 

"do you want to back out now?"

"dont be stupid, there's no turning back. kailangan nating itama ang lahat ng ito Blade. nakikita ko na ngayon ang lahat ng kasalanan.... ng asosasyon. hindi ko hahayaang magpatuloy ito" 

"you know you have me. i will always be your ally. always"

"salamat Blade" 

Zaire...

In time... when we meet again, i will tell you a story... on how i will burn this wall between humans and Lycans, demons and whatever creature there is. 

You will be proud of me but maybe you'll get angry and you'll scold me. but thats fine. 

Hey Zaire....

i will get my hearts desire

and i will live a happy life. 

You will know it.... 

because i will be there in your arms... 

I love you... but goodbye for now.

 ____________________________

THE END...

Do you like this chapter? please vote and comment! :*

You may also add "Wattpad Mmhelik_hedea" facebook group :) spread the love!

mariaakemihoshino on instagram :*