chap 15 - would you like a taste of darkness?

"where is my sister, tell me this instant or i will kill you as well" he threaten me.

How dare he threaten me!

"Ikaw pala ang kapatid ni Asha, sino ka para pagbantaan ako, isa ka lang mababang nilalang!"

akmang susugudin ko na si Sphade ng pigilan ako ni Stein, shit, i totally forgot him! he can't die. what the fuck am i saying, i wanted him dead... but i need to lift the curse first, so i need him alive for now!

"i guess my sister is not here. I don't need to waste time, sa oras na maligtas ko na ang kapatid ko. babalikan kita at papatayin din kita. kaya wag kang magmadali" sabay alis nya.

Fuck! how dare he belittle me. I will surely wait until we meet again. Then he shall see who the hell I am!

"Hang on there you motherfucker" i mutter to Stein.

"You lose Zaire. I won. I will bring her heart with me" then he smiled as he made his final breath.

"Stein!!!!!!!!!!!!" i fling my head to where the scream came from.

and I saw Nuria, trembling and crying she took Stein lovingly in her arms and embrace him as she plead for him to wake up.

i don't know what to feel.... I couldn't even describe what i feel right now. I just stand there, praying that somehow, my presence would comfort her. I wanted to hold her and tell her that I am here. But.... i have this feeling that, it won't be enough for her.

"You kill him!!!!! You filthy monster! I will never ever forgive you! I can't even look at you! I am so disgusted with you! I hate you from the bottom of my heart!!! and when the time comes, i will kill you myself! I don't want to see you anymore! get lost! go back in hell where you belong!"

every word is a punch in my gut, every hatred is a needle pierce into my heart. I now realize.... i lost her. I already lost her.

I understand now.....

but what hurts the most is.... I still love her.

She means everything to me. and letting her go... is like watching my life walk away from me.

I cannot let that happen, not without a fight.

So i kneel.... I kneel infront of her, asking for forgiveness.

"Nuria... please forg-"

"Shut up! i don't want to hear any of your excuses, don't you fucking understand! get out of my sight!!!!"

it hurts.... this fucking hurts....

My black smoke is slowly taking me away. away from this place, away from her.

goodbye my love.

One day....

I hope you find it in your heart, to forgive me.

The war have ended, we have minimal casualties and new territory. I let Raven handle everything. The truth is i don't care anymore.

I found myself at Tegan mansion, inside our room... all lights are off, only me and the ray of the moon from my window is my only light in this darkness inside of me.

Biglang my kumatok.

"Zaire?" its Frejya's voice.

"what" i said as i sit on the dark side of the room, i am almost invisible if not from the moonlight.

"There is a feast going on outside for our another victory . why don't you join us? instead of brooding here.... in the dark" she said hesitantly from the doorway.

"are you.... afraid of the dark Frejya?" i said with a thick voice.

"I'm not.... not if i am with you" she breath.

"then come"

she close the door and slowly walk towards me.

"Kneel..." i command

without hesitation, she kneel infront of me.

Tumayo ako at isinara ang kurtina, ng sa ganon ay walang anumang liwanag ang makapasok. Tanging kadiliman lang ang nasa paligid.

I level myself to her, then i grab her chin and lead her face upward as i press an unforgiving kiss into her soft delicious mouth.

She gasp from my sudden aggressive action, but she answer me with the same fierceness and so i welcome myself inside her mouth and i viciously play with her tongue. She moan in approval.

I deepen my kiss, as the hunger inside me curl and wanted to consume something.

********

I know that this maybe temporary and i know that there is no feeling involve. But i will give him what he needs and i will give him everything he ask of me.... even myself or my life.

Zaire carry me on top of the bed, then he tear my clothes apart. I inhale sharply when the cold temperature of the room hit my bare naked body.

He expertly kiss me again and touch me in places no one have ever touched before. Branding me his without him knowing. He insert two huge fingers inside of me and i cry with the intrusion! but ohhhh. that is good. he feels really good.

"would you like to have a taste of darkness?" his voice is throaty as he thrust another finger inside my core!

"Ohhh Yes!" i answer panting.

"Then take whatever i give you"

He started pumping me with brutal force as his hand is holding me on the neck, holding me inplace, trapping me in this sweet sweet heartless act.

My body is starting to reach its climax, every thrust of his hard pleasurable muscled body and grunt, growl vibrating from him, adds to my build up.

"Ahhh, Z-zaire.... you are so good... I am near" i cry

"Not yet, don't let go until i told you so" he growl.

Damn! I can't hold on for long!

He is not stopping, he is just continuing his remorseless, pitiless assault on my body, thrusting and pumping the life out of me!

"I c-cant hold-" i moan

"Now!" he order as he blow one last strong inhumane thrust that rock my world.

"Zaire!!!" I arch my back as I scream into the ecstasy of the intense climax he gave me! I can feel his hot essence pouring into my core. God.... he is so so fucking good.

I am sated and tired, however, I was shocked when Zaire flip me on to my back facing him and started thrusting from my behind! Oh hell... he is one merciless lover.

He is savagely pumping me again and at the same time speedily stroking my clitoris, which give me another earth shattering orgasm!

"Ohhh Zaire!!!" i scream not caring if all of them can hear us, which they surely can.

He didn't let me sleep, made me stay up all night. gave me ruthless orgasm again and again and again without stopping until i can't cum anymore, until all i will ever crave in my life is his body and his touch.

I smile, I just had a taste of darkness.

______________________________________

Do you like this chapter? please vote and comment! :*

You may also add "Wattpad Mmhelik_hedea" facebook group:) spread the love!

mariaakemihoshino on instagram :*

END of BOOK II

Next chapter would be BOOK III. Happy reading! <3