chap 24 - taste of blood

MS: 

Happy harts day :*

Warning: This chapter contains scenes and languages not suitable for young and sensitive audiences read at your own risk.  You had been warned. 

Listening to: "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes

  Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own  

____________________________________

I can see them. three Lycans with disgusting smile on their faces and people surrounding us, laughing. what's funny? i hate their smiles ... their eyes are crazy. 

they are crazy!

They're removing my chain i tried to struggle but my body won't move. damn body! move! move! 

but it didn't

they throw me on the floor but my body hit a round cold steel, sht! that hurts! my body is covered with my blood and my wounds aren't healed yet. I'm a human for fck sake!.  They're  chaining me again, this time both hands and feet spread apart . it looks as though I am in a metal wheel. are they going to throw daggers at me now?

She walked towards me. Looking down on me like a dirt on the ground. 

"Zaire has something just like this metal wheel in his favorite dungeon, have you been there? because i've been there several times and knowing Zaire, we do some pleasurable things in there, things you can never imagine."

"fck you" it was a shout but turns out to be a whisper. 

she arch her brow, did i just say that?

"you're right, he fcked me and he is a goddamn god in bed. Wild, hard and with intense passion. Good news, i'll let you experience how to be fck up..... really fck up" 

she smile again, i'm beginning to want to kill those smiles. 

"My people, before we go to the main event. I'll let you touch our special guest. You can touch any parts you want. You can start destroying her now" 

"Stop!!! No!!!" i scream desperately. 

They're circling me like a vulture trapping their prey. No!!! their filthy hands is touching me. They're all over me! Pulling my hair, slapping my face, squeezing my breast, punching my thigh and pinching my.... 

Stop!

Stop!

It.....hurts... 

Zaire... zaire...zaire!

 Someone's tasting my neck. The other one is licking my feet and the other one... 

is on top of me. too close... for me to smell his rotten breathe. 

and his body... smells of decaying flesh

i wanted to puke. 

The one licking my feet forcefully spread my legs. 

 I struggle.... struggle in vain. They're too strong for me. I wanted to be strong but a tear escaped my eyes and no matter how i tried, i can't seem to make it stop. 

A sob. 

is the only noise i can mutter, will thinking of Zaire can make it better?

I gasp in horror as the one on top of me forcefully penetrates me! with a hard barbarous thrust my self respect has been shattered. 

I draw blood as i bite my lips so hard so i can stop my scream and sob habang pinagsasallit salitan nila ako. but my tears.... 

it won't stop. 

i feel dirty... ashamed...

My fist tightened, my jaw clenched. Gusto kong isara yung mata ko para hindi ko makita kung pano nila ako babuyin. Pero mas pinili kong makita ang ngiti sa muka nila, marinig ang masasayang pag ungol nila habang dinudungisan nila ako. Ang paghalakhak ng mga Lycans sa paligid na nageenjoy manood habang nasisira ang pagkatao ko. 

Dahil pag nagkamali silang buhayin ako. 

Wawasakin ko sila.  

"To what do i owe this visit brother?" said Lucci.

He's lazily sitting on the throne of bones while four woman wearing nothing are trying so hard to please him. Nothings change since the last i saw this place. Elevated circle floor made of broken souls. The area are covered with what looks like a red sea but it's blood and sweat of sinful people. 

On the back side of the throne is a huge bronze door where wrecked souls are being burnt for eternity. 

"I want you to do something for me Lucci" i finally said. 

"You are forgetting something brother, your reign have ended long ago. The God of Hell now is none other than the demon in front of you. I don't take orders here. I make commands" he said boasting. 

"I will sign a pact with you" 

I can see the interest flicker in his eyes. 

"Now we are talking, but before that, won't you pay respect to me? I'm a God" he said cunningly. 

I inhale a lungful of foul air and i look at him straight in the eye. Yeah... like a mirror. He is like my mirror. I am just like him.... before. 

"Kneel!" he shouted getting impatient. 

I growl, pero ako ang may kailangan sa kanya. fck you Lucci. babalikan kita pagkatapos nito. I slowly lower my body and kneel before him. 

His lips quirk. Yeah, the asshole is having some fun. 

"alright, tell me what you want, then i'll tell you what i want in return"

"Tell me the exact location of my mate and let me summon Azazel" 

"ohhh you want Azazel? okay no problem and i'll tell you were your mate is too. Now, my turn.... my condition is, the moment your lips touches your mate skin. She will instantly forget about you. I wonder how it feels like forgetting about you?"

"You don't actually want to know. You don't want to forget someone you look up to" 

he abruptly stand. Anger lit like a fire in his eyes and i know.... i know i hit a spot. 

"Looking up to you? your mind seems to be clouded by this wolf thing brother. because right now... here in the high throne of bones where my foot is set... my eyes are looking down on you" his voice is taunting licking every last word.

"so? do you accept my little condition brother?" his tone is ecstatically happy. 

 Damn motherfcker! i will fcking let you taste what hell means once this is all over. 

"I accept" 

 ____________________________________________________

Do you like this chapter? please vote and comment! mwah! :*

You may also add "Mmhelik_hedea" facebook group. :) spread the love! <3