Book III - Chap 8

"about time Zaire" she said with confident.

He look at me with a palpable hunger in his eyes. He wants me.... good and did i just heard him growl?

"Look at me Haizea" and so i did. 

unti unti syang lumapit sa akin, then he caress my skin with a slow and gentle movement. 

"everything in here is mine, including you. That is why, i forbid you die. You will not die on me my princess" he said with a silent promise na para bang kahit anong mangyari ay hindi nya hahayaang mamatay ako. 

He tilt my head carefully, then he slowly lick my exposed neck. Damn! that sent me shiver all over my spine! 

"You are mine Haizea and you will not leave me until i told you so, say it" 

"I...will not leave you Zaire"

then with a harsh intake of my breath he sank his canine into my neck, a burst of pain shot through my entire body, piercing my soul with a brutally I cannot bear to handle. 

He holds me firmly and securely into his arms while my body starting to convulse uncontrollably. Fuck! this hurts more than i imagine!!!! 

He urge me to bite his arms so i wouldnt accidentally cut my tounge, so hard his arms are bleeding but i cant stop, my body is moving on its own... i cant stop! 

"H-hurts!" i manage to mumble. 

"I know princess, but you must survive, YOU cannot die!" there's a hint of panic in his voice. 

For some reason bumubula yung bibig ko and i am in and out, na para bang nag papass out ako, then i am coming back with an uncontrollable shaking! shit shit shit!!!! all i can hear is Zaire's viciously shouting my name!

Then this time, i am shouting his name, with ecstasy. 

"Zaire" I pant. 

"Yes my Luna?" wearing his devilish smile. 

"faster!" I almost growl with lust. 

"My demanding luna" he mutter then he started thrusting on me again with a ferocious hunger

sweaty flexing muscle, the sound and smell of sex the biting and growling builds me up and up and up.

"Zaire!!!!" as Zaire brings me an earth shattering orgasm not caring if the whole pack can hear us right now. 

but nothing matters... only the two of us. For now....

I walk into the veranda breathing some fresh air while reminiscing the fire of love that Zaire and I have shared, but nothing last forever... is there? 

I manage to survive the change,  i am now a part Lycan. some of my senses grows strong. too strong for me even, but i am coping up. because i will use this. Soon... sooner than i wanted to. 

"I was looking for you" a voice behind me whisper. 

"I just wanted some fresh air." he embrace from behind. 

"I just had a little heart attack when i couldn't find you. warn me not to panic next time" 

"clingy Alpha, though i wanted to wish for something, will you give it to me?" i almost whisper, maybe wishing he did not hear me. 

"Ofcourse, anything! just give me the word" he said kissing my temple. 

When i woke up, Zaire is nowhere, but i am sure he  is on his office. I wear my combat suit and tuck some dagger in my pocket. Today.... they will come.... on my mark. 

Everything is normal on the pack house, like nothing is amiss, i look around, embracing the peace and happy faces, the laughter and the warmth. then i close my eyes. shedding a silent tear...

and when i open it, i close my heart and forget everything and focus on my mission. I hit the button to give the signal. 

 I head into Zaire's office. He look at me with a smiling face and I almost.... I almost dont want to do this. but.... i need to...

"What's wrong Haizea" 

I leap onto him knocking him down on the floor with my new found strength, thanks to him. 

"Hey... what's-" 

"You are a demon right?, I wanted to have a pact with you" 

"what is happening" he is now serious and all the happy face is gone. 

"you said i just have to say the word, then the word is....I wanted you to die!" 

____________________________

Do you like this chapter? please vote and comment! :*

You may also add "Wattpad Mmhelik_hedea" facebook group :) spread the love!

mariaakemihoshino on instagram :*