chap 9 - life is

We head to the infirmary so our pack healer will be able to fix her shoulder as soon as possible. I need to fix her now, she can't heal by herself that fast. before she can heal, she'll die. 

Damn human fragile body. 

"Aerwyna, heal her fast. I need her.... i need her intact" keeping my voice steady while i place her on the bed. 

"i'm intact, just a little bruise. You know, i'll live. i didn't know that Prince Nomed can panic?" she said smirking trying to hide her pain not knowing i can feel it. 

"i don't, i just need you for the trade. remember?"

I can see a glimpse of hurt in her eyes which i shove away immediately. it cannot affect me. 

"I'll have someone to bring you some food here and i've got something to finish. Aerwyna, I want her grand when i come back" 

"Yes Alpha" 

"d-don't kill him, okay?" i hear her say when i'm about to exit the room. 

"why do you care?" 

I swear i'll kill Raven if she ever care. 

"No! i don't care! just that... i don't know. i guess... don't kill him for me, ayokong magkautang na loob sayo or anything" 

I smile. 

"let's see about that" 

then i left. I asked Dantes to bring some food to Haizea. I inhale Raven's scent and once i located him i vanished in my smoke and travel towards his room.  

"Raven" 

"Zaire, what the heck was-"

I know he was cut off by my bloody red eyes... the other part of me, because if i let my wolf out. He will cut Raven's throat in an instant. 

"Raven, you're the only one who can call me by my name because aside from my beta. You are an important friend to me. We've been together for almost hundred years, that's why i will trust you on this" 

"Yeah, we've been together for who knows how long, but you'll seriously kill me for just a mere human. My hands almost didn't heal. We've even share a whole lot of woman in bed and you never give me any threat. why now?"

The fck i will share Haizea to him. I will cut his manhood and i'll have him eat it. if he ever try. I walk towards him and lean closer because what i am about to say is for his ears only. 

"I'll only say this to you. i trust you will keep this a secret for now. If... you ever tell a soul about this. even though i was tainted by a wolf blood. You damn well know that i can still send you to hell" 

Raven's body went stiff, he knows i can and i am serious about it. 

"I owe you my life so i won't betray you Zaire, so break the bubbles now" 

"remember when i don't believe in the so called Mate?" 

"The heck... you mean"

"Yeah... she's my Mate" 

Napahilamos ng kamay si Raven. 

"A human mate? the worst is... a human lycan slayer. wow, nice combination huh. I bet our pack will not accept her"

"That's why keep it for now" 

"You can count on me, but it won't take long before they find out"

"I know, i'll take care of it"

"what about the trade?" 

"I do what i say. I will trade her"

"and?...are you going to ambush them after? "

"I'll think about it, anyway, now that you know who she is to me, be good to her"

"As you wish" then he bow as i walk out of his room. 

Bumalik na ako sa infirmary to see my Mate. 

"Blade, the meeting will start in 5" Miraine said while i'm sitting on Zea's bed holding a snowball which i gave her last christmas.

"I'll be there" 

"I'm not letting you down Blade but, a lot of them will not let you trade the Lycan we have. You maybe the son of our Prime Leader. However, It's not everyday we catch a Lycan. You know how hard it is to catch one alive."

"What is power if you can't protect the one's important to you?" 

"Sacrifices are necessary Blade, we're not living in wonderland" 

"I'll get to choose whom i will sacrifice Miraine. No one is forcing you to choose me, it is your choice to side with anyone you deem right. Now if you'll excuse me, the meeting will start in a minute." 

"You are so unfair Blade, you know that i will always choose you....always. But you never once chose me"