Book II - Chap 6 - the sin and the sinner

Right... I have to forgive Zaire.... all the time. I will remember that Lucci.

But I am afraid that a day would come and i couldn't forgive you anymore.

Dinala ako ni Zaire sa kwarto ko at walang sabi sabing isinara ito. Sinubukan kong buksan pero nakalock na. I wonder how he feels right now.

I slump on the chair infront of the window. I couldn't stop myself.... She is mine! How dare he touch what's mine!

"How long are you going to keep her here?" a voice ask me from nowhere.

"Azazel, can you stop that habits of yours."

"I will try, but habits are hard to break."

"Why are you asking? Are you interested in her as well?" there's a warning in my voice.

"Is she powerful? if so, then yes. I am very interested. Otherwise no. I just want to remind you that she is not a resident of Demon world. The miasma here is a poison to other species. or are you trying to kill her slowly?"

"Maybe..." or maybe not.

She said, she forgives me. I couldn't understand why...my words are absolute, my decisions are laws. I don't need anyone's forgiveness!

but i couldn't comprehend why i feel so much relief.....

the darkness inside me suddenly call out,

gnawing for release....

Shame, i couldn't keep her purity much longer.

Zaire came into my room a couple of hours later. His demeanor change tremendously. As if he is a whole new creature. He is eyeing me with palpable lust and desire in his eyes....his eyes.... it changes into bright bloody red. and for a second, i get goosebumps all over my body.

"Z-zaire?"

"Come.... I will claim what's mine" he said in a low husky voice.

"where are we going?"

"you'll be amazed that a Demon can bring you to heaven"

I hesitate for a sec, but he grab my hand and lead the way. We are descending into the lowest part of the castle. a light magically lit up whenever we pass a stair.

"Zaire, where are we going?" i tried to whisper, but the silence accentuate it so it didn't work.

he said nothing, fear, nervousness, curiosity, excitement possess me all at the same time. I sigh.

then we halt into a an old huge and heavy looking door.

"welcome to my favorite dungeon" he said proudly and signing me to go in, which i did.

dungeon?

the moment i enter..... everything is a question. I recognize a huge snowy bed but the rest are....

I never thought that a dungeon could be like a bed room, just that, there are chains on the table located near the bed. but it's not rusty or tainted. it seems well maintained.

some paddle, poles, chains on the ceiling, chains every corner of the room. but what catch my attention is this big wheel with yeah... chains. does he have a thing for chains?

Naalis ang attensyon ko sa mga bagay bagay sa dungeon nya na bigla nyang hawakan yung mgakabilang balikat ko. lumapit sya ng kaunti sakin at saka bumulong.

"gusto kong unti unti kang maghubad sa harapan ko" his voice is thick and low.

"M-maghubad?"

he lock the door and casually sits down on the bed.