chap 4 - mine

MS
Hi po, salamat sa mga bumasa at bumabasa at gustong bumasa! naappreciate ko po lahat ng comments and any suggestion, and gusto ko lang pong sabihin na okay na okay lang sakin yung mga nagcocomment ng UD na or update pa more or more chapters and all. wala pong problema sakin. actually pag may nababasa akong ganun, mga comments or more votes mas lalo akong ginaganahan magsulat.

P.S: i use gamma and delta here. not just the beta. :) haven't read a book using a delta, but i need more army so... cheers!

thanks ulit! :*

______________________________________________________________

Zaire and the other two lycans saw how their beta gets better after drinking the antidote.

"satisfied?" i probe.

Zaire smile... a sinister smile. but it swells my heart.

"alright, i'm letting you go now" zaire said not caring.

ano bang binabalak nito? pero... alangang magstay ako e pinapaalis na nga ako? nung una dahan dahan akong umatras habang nakatingin kung susundan nila ako. then ng hindi sila gumagalaw sa kinatatayuan nila ay kumaripas na ko ng takbo.

Nag antay ako ng ilang minuto bago ko utusan si draimor my gamma. one of the fastest runner we have.

"draimor, catch her... but never hurt her. bring her back to me alive and unharmed or else, don't come back at all"

"yes alpha" agad namang umalis si draimor.

i called dantes, my delta. i ask him to bring raven my beta, back to the camp.

once inside some of our healer immediately take care of their bruises, i don't have one so i just sit on the couch and lazily watch them... well honestly, thinking of her.... a little.

"We can't underestimate them, they're pretty strong too" said dantes.

"always remember dantes, that those who think that he has the advantage, is already at the disadvantage" i said sleepily.

"yes alpha"

"right, even that bitch almost killed me, konting konti na lang he could've hit my heart" raven mutter.

biglang nagpantig yung tenga ko ng marinig kong tawaging bitch ni raven si haizea. i don't want to like her because she is a lycan slayer. enemy of our race. who knows how many lycan have died in her hands. but what the fck! she's my....

"Zaire, zaire. okay ka lang?" raven get me out of my daze. i focus on him

"Raven, you are a valuable beta, you're strong enough to stand by my side and trustworthy. most of all, you are my friend. but if you call her bitch again... my wolf will kill you, and there's nothing i can do to stop that" it's a warning, because my wolf is so enrage. he seems to like the human.

my beta was taken aback and seems confused. yeah... they don't know.

about half an hour, as expected draimor comes back with Haizea. my nostril flare, taking in her sweet fruity scent. she's snarling at me, obviously appalled seeing me again. i smile at her but she just furiously squirm. that's when i notice that she was chained.

"alpha, i need to chain her because she's fighting me and i can't bring her here without a scratch if i will not-"

"i understand, she's a feisty one"

Tinitigan ko ang kabuuan nya, lagpas balikat ang itim at tuwid nyang buhok. matangos na ilong, makinis na muka. brown soul piercing almond shape eyes, perfect supple lips... i wonder how those lips feels like around my... i let out a small growl with the idea. ahh...she's perfect. i'm getting excited so does my wolf.

he wanted to claim what's his, right here... right now. but we can't do that. not for now.

"you liar sonofabitch! sabi mo pakakawalan mo ko?!" mukang hindi na sya nakapagtimpi.

i felt a little pain. raven is already on its fighting stand, ready to strike anytime. i signal with my hand for him to relax.

"Liar? are you insulting me haizea? i'm an alpha, we pride ourselves by doing what we say. i did let you go. nakatakbo ka pa nga diba? but we never agreed on not catching you again. it's not our problem if you're too weak to get away" i taunt her.

she was stunned, theirs a flicker of anger and pain showing in her eyes. i guess she doesn't want to be called weak.

"I hate you!"

it's like i was prick by a million needles the moment she said she hates me. my wolf whimper. but i never show any sign of those emotions. instead i laugh.

"you're not the first to tell me that, sa dami nila hindi ko na mabilang. but i want you to hate me more... you know the saying. the more you hate, the more you madly deeply love"

"in you dreams!"

"yeah, i usually make my dreams a reality and oh i forgot to tell you something" then i wink.

unti unti akong lumapit sa kanya. i take a knee infront of her. i inhale her scent... god she's so sweet... i want to gobble her up. unti unti akong lumapit sa tenga nya. i'm trying so hard not to bite her ear or....her neck. i lick my lips with that idea.

before i lose control i just whisper.

"Mine"