chap 17 - how deep is your love

MS:

Thanks guys, Dangerous Level have reached rank #18. You made me happy so i will make sure to give back the happiness :)
NP: How deep is your love (Calvin Harris)

I want you to breathe me
Let me be your air
Let me roam your body freely
No inhibition, no fear

How deep is your love?
Is it like the ocean?
What devotion are you?
How deep is your love?
Is it like nirvana?
Hit me harder, again
How deep is your love?

_____________________________________________________________________

i'm embarrassed to face Zaire right now, pero my kailangan akong itanong sa kanya. Kaya kahit ayoko muna syang makita ay pumunta na rin ako sa office nya. After knocking once he immediately let me in.

I saw him sitting infront of his desk while holding a paper that he seems to be reading. Iniangat nya yung ulo nya para tumingin sakin. i was struck, one look into his eyes, the sway of his hair, the movement of his lips and my mask nearly fell off. Even now, i still want him and i hate myself for that.

Why do you always want something you cannot have?

"Haizea, do you need anything?" napatingin ako sa nagmamay ari ng boses. Doon ko lang narealize na hindi pala nag iisa si Zaire, Raven is with him. Standing near him with a few folders and papers on hand.

"Kayong dalawa para kayong aso't pusa. away bati. seriously what's your problem?"

"pumunta ka talaga dito para itanong yan?" raven ask

"shut up fluffy dog, i just need to ask Zaire something"

Kumunot yung noo ni Raven and he's about to rebut when Zaire made a muffle sound suppressing his laughter.

"Well, gusto ko lang malaman kung saan ako matutulog?"

"Last time i check nasa kwarto ko pa yung kama, wala na dun?" Zaire said.

"that's not what i mean! that's your room, where am i suppose to sleep?"

"In my room. well, our room"

"Your kidding"

"try me"

"No! sa laki ng mansyon mo wala kang spare room?"

"I want you with me"

"Well i don't. I'm not here for your entertainment. Do not forget that i am a Lycan slayer and i will kill you and your kind"

I hear Raven making a low growl but Zaire immediately stop him.

"you're threatening me in my own territory not to mention inside my own pack house.... Do not also forget that I am the Alpha and i'm not asking you to respect me. because you have to give it to me without me asking you! perhaps i'm being too lenient for you my princess?"

"I am not your princess!"

"i don't want to hurt you, but if you threaten me again and my pack. i won't let it go that easily. So i suggest you go back to OUR room and i'll join you shortly" he said dismissing me.

I want to retaliate, but what can i do?! i must have been out of my mind threatening an alpha inside his own pack house and infront of his beta. wow, did i just do that? i'm freaking have a death wish!

B-but, thinking of me and Zaire in one room and in one bed?! oh floor swallow me now! Habang pabalik ako sa kwarto, i saw a man standing just beside Zaire's room. He is wearing a plain black mask and hoodie. kung titingnan nga syang mabuti, he looks so young.

"who are you?" i cautiously ask.

i can smell a weird thing coming from him or is he trying to conceal his scent? bigla syang may ibinagsak mula sa front pocket ng hoodie nya. It was a box. I look at him asking...he just ran away.

what am i suppose to do? what's in the box? might be a bomb or something. Sht, should i open? to be safe, i just kick it in case it is something explosive but to my surprise.

It's my.... Silver knife.

I immediately hide it to my waist band and lock myself inside Zaire's room. Who the hell is that? why is he giving me a silver knife?! i take a quick look again and no doubt, this is one of my silver knife. is someone helping me? who? and more importantly... why?

I'm looking at the window trying to figure out where the hell am i suppose to hide this knife when something spark from one of the storage, napabukas tuloy ako ng bintana para makita ko ng maayos, laking gulat ko ng biglang umapoy yung isa sa mga storage!

i saw someone trying to come out of it but she seems to be trapped. I wanted to ignore it but i saw myself jumping from the window and running towards the woman. fck, ano nanamang ginagawa ko?! may biglang tumunog na alarm at nag labasan na din yung mga Lycans to stop the fire.

As soon as i reached the woman's hand from the window, isang malakas na pagsabog ang dumagundong sa buong lugar, at tumalsik ako palayo momentarily impared me from hearing anything. I was horrified to see myself holding the woman's remaining arm full of blood and burnt dust.

Slowly... my eyes started to become blurry and a tear fell from my dirty face.

i shed a tear for a Lycan because i couldn't save her. it shouldn't matter to me.

but my chest hurt.

"Haizea" a voice brought me back to reality, i saw the fire has been under control.

"R-raven... I-i " trying to hand over the lycan arm i'm holding, currently and slowly converting into dust leaving its bones.

"You did this!" someone shout

"You burned the weapon storage so you can get your silver fcking knife and slaughter us!"

"killer!"

"humans are our enemies!"

"You shouldn't be here!"

You're wrong! I just.... i just... biglang nahawi yung crowd while Zaire is walking towards me. I tried to get up but my ankle hurts, or is it my feet? i'm not really sure. Raven is about to help me get up when Zaire stop him.

"There's a missing knife from the weapon we just retrieved. tell me the truth, is it with you?"

I look at him, his eyes are now gold. I'm looking for a sign of scorn, disdain, disgust... but he is just looking at me, not judging me but trusting me to tell the truth. Should i lie?

"Yes, i have a silver knife" i threaten to kill him and his pack, will he believe me if i said i didn't mean to kill the woman?

the crowd become loud, throwing their loath, distaste and hatred. I'm just looking at Zaire. His face is void, not giving away anything. Are you going to hate me too?

"bring her to the dungeon" Zaire said to Raven then his back on me dismissing the crowd.

Someone took the silver knife from me. I'm not sure if it is dantes or draimor. I was confused by all this happening. Raven chained my hand and guide me to the dungeon.

"Zaire will come here shortly" Raven explain while chaining me to the filthy wall.

"i thought someone was helping me... turns out someone is trying to set me up. someone gave me the silver knife afterwards the storage was burned so much for a co incident don't you think?"

He didn't answer. This place smells urine, sweat, odor and blood. A hollow place. This is where they torture and break souls.

Zaire suddenly enter and dismiss Raven.

Will you break me too Zaire?

He take a knee so we are now leveled. He gently caress my face.

Gently... why?

"Haizea tell me..... tell me anything and i will believe you"

My chest hurts even more and i burst out crying.

___________________________________________

Do you like this chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks! :* stay tune for more.