Chapter Four

-4-

                Riley groaned as the light hit her face. She didn’t remember opening her blinds last night. Hell she didn’t even remember coming home the night before.  She groaned again as she felt a pounding on her head. Hangover. Definitely a hangover. “How much did I drink last night?”She moaned rolling over in bed. She groaned once again as she felt a hot burst of air hit her face. She opened her eyes confused only to be facing the one and only Niall Horan.  Riley screamed grabbing the sheets as she jumped out of the bed putting as much distance as possible in between her and Niall. “What the hell?”Niall groaned sitting up. It was only then that Riley noticed that she definitely wasn’t at her flat and that she definitely didn’t have any clothes on. Her eyes widened at the realization as she wrapped the sheets around her.

                “What the hell happened last night Niall?”She demanded the boy as he ran a hand through his tousled blonde hair. “Fuck, I don’t know.” He groaned looking around the room. “My head hurts like hell though.”He groaned. “No shit, where the hell are my clothes?”She asked looking around and not seeing them. “I don’t know, just borrow some of mine.” He said lazily due to his headache. She rolled her eyes at him and grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts off the ground changing into them quickly. “When you find my clothes burn them. I don’t want them back.”She muttered walking out of his bedroom door.

                “Riley wait!”Niall called after her quickly getting out of bed. “No, Niall. I’m leaving.” She ignored him and continued to walk around the flat until she found her shoes. She quickly slipped them on and ran her fingers through her hair so it didn’t look so matted. “Look I’m sorry about last night. I don’t remember any of it if that helps.”He said not really knowing what to say. “You can’t just apologize!”She shouted at him. “You’re unbelievable. We just more likely than not had sex last night and all you do is apologize! No. I’m leaving. I’ll mail you your clothes when I wash them.” She rolled her eyes taking a step towards the front door. “Riley wait!” Niall took a step towards her not wanting her to go. “Niall, you have no clothes on. Don’t follow me out this door.” She told him in a monotone voice as she opened the door slamming it behind her.

                He groaned sitting down on his couch. “You always have to fuck things up, don’t you Niall?”He asked himself and then groaned throwing a pillow across the room when he realized the literal meaning behind his own words. “Fuck.”He muttered as his hangover kicked in. “Today’s going to suck.”