Chapter Eleven

-11-

                “Riley this is Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis. Guys this is Riley.” Niall introduced awkwardly. He was hoping they would like her because if they didn’t that’d be a major problem. “Nice to finally meet you guys.” Riley smiled not moving from Niall’s side. “Good to meet you officially this time.”Harry smiled stepping forward and shaking her hand. “Hey Party people!” Becca shouted as she opened the door to the flat. “Please excuse my roommate. She’s not normal.” Riley said as she glared at Becca who knew she wasn’t supposed to be at the flat today. “Dude chill on the glaring. I just forgot my phone.” Becca rolled her eyes at her picking it up off the side table. “Though if you’re going to keep inviting hot boys over I’m going to have to forget it more often.” Becca smiled winking at Harry. “No. Gross. Get out. Don’t be that girl.” Riley said as she shoved her friend out the door.

                “Americans.” Riley shrugged awkwardly as she shut the door. “I heard that!”Becca shouted from the other side of the door with a laugh. “She seems like fun.” Liam said awkwardly. “Oh yeah Becca’s a real blast. Right Niall?”She asked sarcastically. “Oh yeah. Really fun.” He rolled his eyes. “So um. You guys hungry or whatever? Cause I can make some food or something…” Riley suggested awkwardly trying to break the awkward atmosphere. “No I’m fine.”

“That’s ok.”

“No thanks love.”

“Not right now.”

“Ok then.” She let out an airy whistle. “This is too awkward for comfort.”She commented causing some of them to let out a chuckle. “So um how did you two meet?”Zayn asked curious. “Oh well that’s a story.” Riley said sarcastically.

~

                “Shit run!” Riley yelled as the mall cop spotted her and Maya on their skateboards. “Run? Hell no. Ride!”Maya shouted back as they took off trying to avoid him at all costs. They weaved in and out avoiding hitting people and sale’s carts. “Crap he’s gaining on us.” Riley noted as she looked back. “Turn in here!”Maya shouted as she spotted a near empty hallway. They did but crashed into each other and went rolling through a door.

                “Ah Girls!” A boy yelled jumping away from where they sat on the floor laughing their heads off. “Get em out! I’m peeing!” Another shouted trying to cover his junk. “Boys room.” Riley laughed looking at Maya who cracked up as well. “Hey you guys can’t be in here.” The first boy spoke gaining their attention. “Well this is the last place that security guard is going to look, so I think we’ll stay.” Maya said as she stood up brushing herself off before helping Riley do the same.  The boy who was peeing finished and pulled his pants up walking towards the girls. “What the hell? How would you like it if some boys ran into the girl’s room?” He glared at them. “Yeah because we would really care? We actually have stalls with doors.” Riley rolled her eyes at him.

                “Just get out of here!”He shouted at her. “Nahh. I think we’ll stay.” Riley laughed with a shrug. “I mean it get out.” He said in a serious voice glaring at her. “Hey Maya do you reckon he’s just mad because we saw his willey?” Riley asked causing his friend and Maya to crack up laughing. “Sean!” He complained at his friend. “Don’t laugh it’s not funny.” He said as he smacked his friend. “Dude yeah it is.”Sean said laughing some more. “Hey! You kids are in a lot of trouble!” The security guard shouted opening the door and grabbing all four of them. Two with one hand and two with the other. “Thanks a lot girl.” He muttered to Riley. “It’s Riley, Blondie.”She growled at him. “And it’s Niall not Blondie.” He growled back.