Chapter Five

-5-

“Where the heck have you been?”Becca asked as soon as Riley walked through the door. “I don’t want to talk about it.”She muttered walking into the kitchen and grabbing an Advil. “What happened to your clothes?” Becca asked following her.  Riley ignored her and swallowed her pills dry. “Did you and that guy do it last night?” Becca asked with a gasp. “No!” Riley shouted. “Maybe, I don’t know. I don’t remember anything from last night.” She sighed. “I just know I woke up at his flat and we were both butt naked.”

                “You definitely got in on last night.” Becca winked. “Shut up.” Riley rolled her eyes. “Dude don’t act like you’re not happy. He’s hot.” Becca laughed. “I’m not happy because I’ve known him my whole life and probably just made a stupid mistake that I can’t even remember because I was fucking drunk.” Riley snapped at her. “And besides, I know he’s hot. I’m not blind.” She added as an afterthought. There was no point in denying it. Puberty had definitely been good to Niall Horan.  Becca laughed and shook her head at her friend. “I’m going to take a nice relaxing nap before class starts.” Riley sighed leaving the kitchen and heading to her room.

~

                “Niall?”Liam shouted through the flat door as he pounded on it with his fist. He was worried sick about his friend who he had lost the night before with all the craziness at the club. “Niall open up mate!”He called. Niall groaned sitting up from the couch where he had remained since Riley had left. He quickly pulled on a pair of shorts that he found on the floor as he made his way through the door. “What?”He asked annoyed as he opened the door. “There you are! You had me worried sick.” Liam sighed stepping in the flat. “I did?”Niall asked confused. “Yeah. I lost you last night and then you left me alone at the club.”Liam said and Niall mentally groaned. “Sorry Liam. I must have got caught up with Riley.”

                “It’s fine. Hey what happened here?”Liam asked looking around the messier than usual flat. Niall guessed it had to do with him and Riley the night before considering random things were strung all across his flat. It must have been a crazy night. “Not really sure.”He shrugged. “I don’t remember much from last night.”

                Liam nodded. “Oh well Louis invited us over today. Are you coming?”He asked already guessing the answer. “No not today. I have quite the hangover. I’ll probably just hit the hay.” Niall sighed longing to lie back in his bed, after he changed the sheets. He was defiantly changing the sheets first. “Alright. See you when you’re more up to things.”Liam sighed walking back out the flat. “Yeah see ya.”Niall sighed. He looked around his flat and shook his head. “It had to be Riley.” He muttered falling face first on the couch.