2. Unlocked The Beast

(Media picture of James)

Original Published Date: 29 October 2015

-edited-

Estelle POV

I can feel the leaves crunch under my feet, and I can see the wilderness as it blurs by me as my legs take me further. I suddenly stop, only to catch a breath. I can feel my face a rose red as I was heated. I'm used to James talking about me behind my back, he was my bully I I knew he'd never stop, but my mom. I sit down against a large oak tree, and take in nature's gorgeous sight hoping it'll calm the rage I feel inside.

"Here you are." A familiar voice says. I look lazily to my left and see Aaron and try to smile. "I went over to your house and James said you stormed out, what happened?"

He sits next to me, a arm around my shoulder as I leaned into his chest. "I know Tom is my mom's mate that he loves her unconditionally because he's bound to by a bond but I don't think he loves my mom like my dad did. Then James he's always popping up in unwanted scenarios." I grunt.

He put his lips on my forehead. "Its alright. How about you spend a night over my house, tonight." Aaron suggested.

"I would, but Taylor's spending the night tonight, sorry."

"Its alright, I can stop by... again."

I looked up at him and my eyes immediately landed on his pink lips. I kiss them and he kissed me back. But with the pleasuring sensation left on my lips after his parted, I can't help but get lost his beautiful green eyes and fall in love with him all over again. "Why can't you be my mate?" I whisper.

"Because I'm not good enough for you. Because the Goddess has a way better person for you." He smiles halfheartedly, "and everyone can agree you're too good for me."

"Who could possibly be better than you?" I ask full of curiosity, because I don't see myself with anyone else. He's a goof but I love that about him and he treats me better than anyone I've ever met, and would give his life for someone as bleak as me. But he shrugs his shoulders, because just like me he's clueless. "Who ever mate ends up being, she's going to be the luckiest girl in the world." I sigh disappointedly.

"Maybe, but she's not here at least not yet." Aaron birthday was last month and he still hadn't found his mate. Not everyone finds their mate soon after, and we aren't in any rush, but who knows what he's actually thinking."

We sat by the each other for a couple hours. Listening to nature as it speaks through the wind and birds.. it wasn't soon after that she sang us to sleep.

***

"Wake up." I opened my eyes at the sound of Aarons voice, soft and gentle so he wasn't sure to alert me. "Let's get you home."

We walked and in the dark, sleep still eating heavy on my shoulder because subconsciously I don't want to go home, so yea, I slept walk a couple times.

Upon our arrival at humble o dome, Aaron knocked on the door after I begged him not to. Of course of all people to answer the door, it was Tom. "Estelle, where have you been?" I can tell he was actually worried about me, but the color back his face when he realized I was with Aaron.

"No where." I tell him, forgetting to hold back the annoyance in my voice. I won't take blame, I'm still tired and my eyelids feel like anvils and it's a workout trying to keep them open.

"We fell asleep in the forest, sir, it was my fault." I elbow Aaron's stomach, lightly though, just enough for him to know it wasn't a accident. He takes the blame for everything, when we're together, he knows I won't get in trouble either way but he still doesn't. This man is just amazing.