Epilogue ?

(Media picture of Estelle, James, and Aaron)
Original Published Date: May 30th, 2018

*I "decided" a Epilogue. For the ones that wanted a Sequel I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, but I made a decision and I'm sticking to it. The thing is I don't know what I could do. Make Little J grow up or carry on from where this left off. By the time you finish this you will see that I've reached a decision. I hope you enjoy. And without this little part and my A/N at the end this ..thing?. was 8,642 words. So it's long but I hope you enjoy it anyways.*

Estelle P.O.V

I did not like the dress I was wearing. Who ever put me in this deserves a metal bat to the back of their neck.

Aaron helped me out the coffin. "Is this some type of prank?" I ask as I watched the people sitting in the chairs wearing series of black with confused yet interested looks. "Is everyone deaf?" I ask.

"Ok, more like you were dead." Aaron explained.

I looked at my arms and pinched my cheeks and slapped my leg. Then I slapped Aaron, who actually seemed surprised. "If I hit you, then I'm very much alive." I explain.

I was about to slap him again but he grabbed my arm. "I would like it if you didn't slap me, again."

I let my lips frown for a quick second and shrug my shoulders. "When did you get so strong?"

"Like three years ago Estelle."

"No, three years ago I still made you eat dirt, you don't get strong like that over night." I look around and people faces were still shocked. "Seriously what is going on? All these people yet I'm only hearing one voice."

"You were dead Estelle." I looked at James.

"Why are you talking to me?" I eyed him carefully. "You reek of alcohol." I say holding my nose. "Don't you have to be twenty one to even drink."

"Estelle, darling, you're not fourteen anymore you're seventeen." I looked and it was my mom. I ran and gave her a tight hug.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. I heard my stomach growl and felt it rumble. "Im hungry lets get something to eat. Where's the car."

As I turned around to walk away I noticed a little something on the tomb stone. "Here lies Estelle West and Eva Ebony West-Tryton. Why is Toms last name on my 'tomb stone', and who the heck is Eva?"

"Maybe we should take you to eat first." I look at Aaron.

"No way. I'm going home I'm getting dressed then grab a apple for the road. Then we eat." I demand.

"What ever you say your highness." Aaron joked.

I couldn't help but notice how everyone else was still frozen. Odd.

***

When we got home I hurriedly ran to my room. Its weird. The walls are no longer purple, lime green. My dresser isn't brown, it's and bigger and white. My bed spread wasn't purple, white and gray, but lime green and pretty shade of blue. My windows actually had curtains, or drapes, they're the same to me.

I look in my mirror, and I look so so pretty. I must be seventeen because I looked nothing like this when I was fourteen.

I pull on my cheeks, they were the perfect soft. I smile, and I no-longer have braces and I just have to say my teeth are perfect.

I open my drawers to see if my dressing style has changed, it has. And my underwear look like they belong to prostitutes. I see my bras, and they were a lot bigger. I didn't have and training bras anymore, they all had cups and in a variety of different colors.