23. Pain To Pleasure

(Media picture of Tanya)

Original Published Date: 04 January 2016

-edited-

Tanya

I walk into the place where Jake and Janel was holding Estelle captive.

She was only sleeping but luckily werewolves are light sleepers. I had a little doggy bag that had a steak in it.

"Who are you?" She asks her voice weak.

"I'm Tanya." I open the bag and grabbed the stake. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Please." She growled. I smiled and grabbed my nail filer from my back pocket. I cut her hands loose and gave her the steak, she was finished in only a couple minutes. I also gave her a bottled water.

"Why are you helping me?" She asks satisfied with her lunch.

I only look at her. All I could see was her drowning in her own sorrow.

"I'm Jake's mate." She spit the water out her mouth all over me. Then tried to make herself throw up. "I didn't poison you or anything! I absolutely disagree with this. I just wanted to show you some grace. I know he's been treating you wrong that's why I brung you a steak and fresh water." I know hes been feeding her river water. He does that too all the people that he holds captive. "He wants to mark you to make James angry. But I can't let that happen... I'm pregnant but he doesn't like the fact it's a girl. So instead Jacob marking you he-"

"Jacob?" She asks.

"Yes. When Janel found out I'm pregnant she told me about Jake's plan. So he was going to stay the father. But at that time he wanted to see James miserable. So he called up a guy named Jacob that really likes you, Jake didn't tell Jacob you were kidnapped he said you ran away to him so he could be with you. Then Jake found out the baby was a girl and he's going to mark you, so we have to get away." I could see she felt bad for me, but also confused.

"We?" She asks.

"I can't stay here. I'm going to have to go. Can I please go with you. One pregnant she-wolf to another." I smile.

"I'm not pregnant." She says defensively.

I breathe in deeply. "Yes. You are."

"No. I'm not. Cut my legs loose so we can hurry up and get out of here." I cut her loose and we hopped out the window.

We ran like six miles before we finally reached the city. We went into Dennys. "How may I help you young ladies?" A man behind the counter asks.

"Tanya, can you order I have to call Ja-"

"Jake." Tanya says. We ran out the back door with Jake, Janel, Henry, and Cesar by his side.

We were so lost, we just ran into the woods. We had a great head start, so why we were out of view we climbed a tree. We can see them slow down and walk slowly. "Come out now, and I won't hurt you!" Jake yelled looking around.

Please don't look up. Please don't look up. I thought to myself. I look at Estelle and I could see her eyes glazed grey. She was linking someone from her pack. "Don't make this harder on yourselves!" Janel yelled.

"Hey are you going to keep Tanya?" Cesar asks Jake.

"Nah, you can have that slut. Estelles mine." I look at Estelle and she looks horrified. Although she didn't like the sound of that, Jake is still my mate and I wanted to rip her head off her body.

"They're not here, Jake." Henry says.

"They are. Tanyas still my mate, for now, I smell her. I just don't know where she's at." Jake says. That's just unfortunate.

I look at Estelle and put her hand up in a stop form for me and she pointed to her eyes and rolled them, then pointing to leave, therefore my signal is to leave when she rolls her eyes.

I nodded my head, and she jumped from the tree landing on Cesar. She bit his neck but it wasn't a marking bite she tore his flesh off his neck and spit it out. Cesar fell to the ground holding his neck and wiggling like a fish out of water.

They immediately noticed her and she went for Henry and he tried to fight her but she was way better, the fight was over when she slammed his head into her knee. Hard. I swear I heard his skull crack over her knee. Henry has always been hard headed.

Janel went for her and in only a minute Estelle had her head in between her legs holding her arm. "Well ain't that just sexy... now," he looks around, "where's Tanya?" Jake asks her.

"One more step and I kill your sister." Estelle growls.

"You're bluffing." Jake says trying to catch her bluff.

"I just killed your friends, and they were only assisting you. I have so many reasons to kill her right now. Should I give you a visual aid?" Estelle asks and I see she's not bluffing, she was never bluffing.

"Don't do it, please." Janel begged.

Estelle rolled her eyes. "That's big brothers decision."

Estelle

A glimpse of peripheral I see Tanya moving through the trees, then I look at Janels pleading eyes. "Yuh, know, my daddy used to tell me don't give trust to the ones that are not trust worthy."

"She won't kill you Janel." Jake says, trying not to break his wall of strength and show how weak and worried he actually is.

I tightened my legs around her neck. "All I have to do now is pull her arm and she dies."

Janel knew I wasn't bluffing. She grew her nails out until they were a inch and a half long and stuck them in leg. I screamed so loud from the pain and pulled her arm breaking her neck in between my legs. I killed her. I try and stand up holding my leg. "That stupid bitch." My leg was bleeding and throbbing. I whimper a little.

Jake was keeled down but Janels body searching for a pulse, but there was none.

He look at me and I knew I had to get away, but my leg I couldn't feel it and I was bleeding externally and profusely.

He forced me into the tree. He squeezed my thigh were Janel had stabbed me with claws. He placed his other hand on my neck slammed my head against the bark of the tree. He glared at me. Then gave me a devilish smirk. "I'm not going to kill you."

I felt his teeth pierce the flesh on my neck and I screamed at the pain, then it no longer hurt. The pain, turned into pleasure.