3. Found

(Media picture of Taylor)

Original Published Date: 31 October 2015

-edited-

Ethan POV

"So when can I meet my mom?" I ask.

"She died. Giving birth to you." My father growls.

"You told me my mom left and she'd one day be back."

"Her spirit, Ethan, her spirit will one day be back."

"Then why lie!?"

"Ethan, I'm dying. If I die you're left unprotected so, you can't stay here." He says.

"And why not! You don't want to drag me to hell with you?" I ask.

"No! If I die and you're still here, you'll die too. You have to go to this address, you'll live if you make it there." He handed my a wrinkled paper.

"Father, despite the number of times I've wanted to kill you, I won't leave you to die alone." I growl.

"As much as I love to hear that, you have to leave anyway. But before you go I want you to say one last thing." He says. "Who are you?"

"Ethan Jerry West, son of Erdiss West." I say confidentially. I open the paper and began reading: Monakoy DR 1258, home of Estelle West, Gillian City. "Who's Estelle?" I ask.

"Estelle is your sister. You're going to go to her." He says.

"I have a sister?" I ask quietly and more to myself. "And you never told me!?" I yell.

"I have my reasons, now go."

"What will I tell her?"

"Everything you know."

Estelle POV

My mom left about a hour ago with Tom, and James is out with his really cute friend Kyle and someone else. I tried and invite Aaron over, but he said he had plans and I was welcome to join him, but I just feel like being at home. Taylor left in the middle of the night to meet her secret admirer and she linked me that she's having a good time and she's okay, but that was about seven hours ago.

I go in my mom's"forbidden" room, which was a room filled with nice china and stuff in case Alpha Cole was to stop by. It was all white and perfect, no wonder why she didn't want me in here. The curtains were white with lime green designs, and baby blue decorations. I loved every detail. The vases that held opposite color flowers, gorgeous. I ought to leave before I break something.

I walk in the living room and sit down on the brown sofa. So soft and relaxing. I turn on the tv and turned to our packs news channel, Not A Fox, I never really thought as to why they chose that name, but they did. Then I realized we're not foxes, we're werewolves. It's so dumb.

"Our intels know that Alpha Cole is planning a war with Annaline Pack and a alliance with Coriev Pack who knows..." The lady kept talking about hidden plans of the alpha, and I just watched like a bored idiot. "...now that the rogue has escaped, we don't know where to start looking."

"Barbra, shut the hell up." I say to her knowing she can't hear me.

There was a sudden knock at the door, once I opened it to see James walk in. "Nice to see you again, big brother." I say unconvincingly nice.

"Mom and dad aren't here, you don't need to act anymore."

"You're a snitch, and all snitches have a loop hole. No matter how bad I want to kill myself, I won't, I have to be nice." I growled.

"You're watching Not A Fox? I think it's a stupid name because all the anchor women are foxes." He smirks at the tv and I roll my eyes.

"Is there a reason as to why you're here?" I ask.

"No. My pals are being ass holes and then I thought 'my little sister is home alone' so I made my way over here. Is that a crime?"

"It is when you're not wanted." I mutter.

I turned from the news channel to CNN, when surprisingly another kid has been titled delusional, because he said he saw a werewolf in the forest when he was biking. Its so sad, because they think of us as normal people and werewolves don't exist, but we do and it's funny when kids actually might think adults will believe their make believe stories. As my father used to say, "Never believe something's impossible, 'cause impossible is a word that helps you look for possibilities" and I'm not going stop looking for the possibilities.

I heard our stupid doorbell and I looked at James. "You get it, I just got home." He said in a duh tone.

I got off the couch, pulling on my blue, green, and pink slippers on my small feet to keep them from contact with the cold tiled floor.

I opened the door and a familiar face appeared at the door. "Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Ethan, Ethan West. I'm looking for my sister Estelle."