35: Four Seconds

(Media picture of Gabriel)

Original Published Date: 06 June 2016

-edited-

James

"How longs it been?" I ask impatiently.

"Nine seconds." Gabe answers.

"What is she thinking?" I ask.

The good looking one with the bright steps forward.  "You need to start insulting her."

"Why?"

"Because every nice thing say to her, her conscious makes a small version of you in her head and tells her the complete opposite. So every time you say 'I love you' it comes out 'I hate you' or 'I can't stand you' anything that'll make her give up on living."

"Your name is?"

"Matthew."

"She has 32 seconds to make her choice. Start insulting James." Zacharaih growled.

"Um... I hate you... I need you to go away... You're the worst thing in my life... You're my death. Please go away." I said everything I wanted to say the opposite of.

"26 seconds."

"You have to leave." I say.

"19 seconds."

"What happens if she dies."

"Thomas come through." Elijah says.

"And..."

"And send her soul to the Goddess, so she could be reborn."  Gabriel explains.

"You know the Goddess?" I ask.

"Four seconds."

"Who the hell is Justyce." I look over at Estelle. Her eyes were closed but she was shaking her head.

"Thanks guy-" I turn around and they were gone. All of them.

"Turn the lights off. I've seen too many lights." she growls, and without a movement the lights are off.

"Sorry, we left. We were called." Eli explains.

"Where's Thomas?" I ask.

"That's why we were called, they needed Thomas but we weren't fast enough." So that person is being reborn.

Gabriel walked over to Estelle he placed one hand on her head and the other on her stomach,  I guess healing.

She sighed and looked at me. "Who the hell is Justyce?" For my mate who's been in a coma for over month is not so happy to see me.

Estelle

I look at him, but the guys standing behind him caught my attention. "James who are they?" I ask slowly.

"Your guardians."

"You mean like the angels that watch over people?" I ask. I look down the line of guys, but there was one that wouldn't look me in the eyes. "Eli?" I ask.

He looks up and locks eyes with me. "Hmm?"

"Oh, great." I roll my eyes. "Can I go home?"

Then I look at James, and I missed him so much. I peck his lips, then slapped him.

"What the hell was that for?" James asks in shock.

"Two things! One how dare you say all those hurtful things to me! Who the hell is Justyce!?" I yell.

"First I didn't mean to say them! And second, why does that matter!?" James yells back.

"Ok... then tell me who Malory is."

"Why are you asking me this?" He asks.

"You told me to." I growl.

"I don't recall." He says shaking his head.

"Hey maybe we should leave." Eli suggests.

"Good idea." Daniel agrees.

James watched them steadily move out the door one by one, when the door closed he let out a deep breath. "Should I be mad that eight great looking guys have been watching you your whole life? And still are." He says.

"Nice try... what did you do in those three days when we weren't talking?" I ask him, trying to make myself comfortable in the stolid hospital like bed.

"Which one? The three days you avoided me or three that got you kidnapped." He says. Then he gets that angry annoyed face when he thinks about something that makes since, it shouldn't be tolerated. "If they're your Guardians, then where were they when you were being kidnapped, and being marked by my ass of a brother?"

The door bursts wide open and im guessing David? Walked in. "That is not fair!" He said pointing. "It looked like you had everything under control, and how were we supposed to know that he was going to mark you?" David says.

"Its not completely your fault. Its not like any of you can see the future." I say, but all their heads look towards one of them Zachariah.

"I thought she needed to learn a lesson." He says leaning cooly against the wall.

"So you knew she wasn't going die!?" James yelled.

"Actually no. I can see the future I just can't see life or death, maybe absence of a body but your faith was strong enough."

James turn around, but I don't see anyone.  "Unfortunately I didn't have enough faith, but her bestfriend did."

I look over at the guys. "So who is Justyce?" Daniel asks.

James refuses to look in my direction, yet his eyes doesn't leave Daniels.

I clear my throat to gather his attention.

He moves his head but stops it half way, to prevent from looking at me. "She's a stripper." He says.

"That you met in the three days I was avoiding you?" I ask, partially continuing his sentence. He did reply.  "Did you-"

"No." He says quick but subtle. "Almost, but luckily I was so drunk I could barely see and walk." He says. But im still skeptical.

"Did she-"

"No." He says quickly. "I would really like if we could go into a different subject." James suggested.

"I just wanna go home."

"As do I." James says, planning a kiss on my forehead.

"Then lets go then."

============================

Sorry if this bad... but I still hope you enjoyed this update and things should get better next chapter

Love you Guys and Girls
Men and Women <3<3<3<3<3<3