9. Just A Visit

(Media picture of Victor)

Original Published Date: 14 November 2015

-edited-

James POV

"Now that I know who Estelle is, can I date her?" Kyle asks.

"That's my little sister, and hell no!" I protest.

"So can I? She's kinda hot." Victor says walking in. I look at Kyle and he shakes his head 'no' very slowly as if it's a worse idea than letting her date him.

"Why are you two hitting on my sister?" I ask.

"She's hot, have you not seen her."

"She's crippled." I say.

"Its okay." I tilt my head as I debate on whether or not I wanted to walk away or punch him in the face.

"James!" Estelle yelled from upstairs.

"You know she has a sexy name." Victor purrs.

"I'll go see what she wants." Kyle smirks, running up the stairs.

"Don't try anything freaky or anything at all!" I yell.

"You never thought about hittin' that?" Victor ask sipping his beer. I didn't answer though. "You have, haven't you!" He yelled. "Damn! That's your sister!" He yells again.

"Step sister." I grunt.

"It doesn't matter. You like her!"

"Lower your damn voice, she's a werewolf too!" I yell through gritted teeth.

"I'm just saying." He chugs his beer.

"Hey, what's a Ayala?" Kyle asks, coming down the stairs.

"Her favorite wine." I answer. "Its under the sink."

"How old his she?" Victor asks.

"I dunno sixteen, she's about to be seventeen, sometime next week." I mention.

"Imma ask her out, hand me the Ayala." Victor demanded. I just shake my head, if I ever stood a chance with Estelle then he would have probably died before finishing that sentence, but I'm her step brother, I will never have that chance.

"No, way. Date your other friends little sister." Kyle snapped.

"You're a bastard." Victor yelled at Kyle.

I didn't say anything. Not until Aaron walked through the back door. "Shouldn't you be with your mate?" I ask him.

"That's the thing. Yesterday was Taylor's birthday, since her parents decided to take her home from the hospital I couldn't tell her happy birthday I can't just stop by her house, not unless Estelle is with me."

"Sorry buddy, Estelle is on bed rest." I say.

"But I real-"

"Who's the kid?" Victor asked.

"Um, Estelle's ex, he found his mate and she doesn't know it. Neither does Estelle." I narrow my eyes to him.

"Who's his mate?" Victor intrudes.

"Her bestfriend, Taylor."

"Ah, shit! That's fucked up! Wooo! I'm getting me another beer." Victor found this somewhat funny, which infuriated Aaron. Victor popped the top off his beer and started more jokes. "W-w-wait. Estelle doesn't even know! Boyyy! I have to come over here more often." He started drinking a lot of his beer. "Wait, wait, wait! That means Estelle is single single?" I nodded my head. Instead of setting his, almost empty beer bottle on the counter, he dropped it ran upstairs. "I'll clean it up when I get back."