37: Violent Violet

(Media pictures of James)

Original Published Date: 19 July 2016

-edited-

Victor

"What do you mean Violet is your mate? You already have one, Grace the stripper." Kyle says.

"See thats what I thought. But everything and-" I look in the back see and notice the door is wide open and my lovely mate isn't to be seen. "Shit!" I growl.

Kyle pulled over. "Where did she go?" The idiot asks.

"To scope out the competition, not that there is one. Why the hell did you mention Grace!?" I ask.

"Well, I thought she was sleep." Kyle protested.

"Sleep or woke. She's still a werewolf."

"Don't worry, I can get to her I have her on speed dial." Kyle smirks.

"Wait. You have my mate on speed dial."

"She's very... talented. I recall her rejecting you, and you getting a new mate." Kyle says.

"How many times did you have sex with my mate."

"Don't be a hypocrite. Didn't you have sex with Estelle knowing that she was mated with James."

I roll my eyes. "Just call her." I'm never going to live that one down, am I?

"Can you call later, I just made a new friend." I could hear her say.

"Does her name happen to be Violet by any chance." He asks.

"Yes, how'd you know?"

"Because she's most likely there to kill you. Where are you?" He asks.

"We're at the strip club. She's basically auditioning."

Oh great.

"You have to get out of there."

"Not until the audition is over. She's great and flexible, talented, and a fast learner. Call me later, Kyle. And I think you should tell Victor about us, the poor kid was so obsessed with me- ow!" You could hear Grace start screaming through the phone then the line went dead.

"I think there is more to her just being your fuck buddy." I say looking at Kyle.

"Let's set more on the part that Grace, the human, might be dead."

Estelle

"I want to watch powerpuff girls. I want popcorn and chips. I also want that smoothie that has crushed strawberries and bananas. Don't forget my French toast with cheese. I also want a manicure because my fat hands are making my nails look ugly." I smile at James.

"Wait you lost me at popcorn and chips baby."

"Ok I said-"

"Don't worry, but we should figure out a name for it."

"The girl?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Dale. I like Dale."

"That's a boys name."

"That's a unisex name. Fine, you pick a name."

"Casey."

"Ew, no. I'm not naming our daughter Casey."

"Ok your turn."

"Vegas."

"As in Las Vegas?"

"Yeah."

"Estelle, that's by far the worst name for a kid I've ever heard."

"I love the name Vegas."

"No." James laughed.

"Fine your turn."

"Um... Evelyn?"

"After my mom?"

"Yeah..."

"How'd you know?"

"Chelsy told me."

"Oh..."

"I want to sleep."

"Its three in the afternoon."

"Yeah... I know."

Victor

"What the heck Violet?"

"She was being a bitch."

"So you nearly kill her?" I ask.

"I don't want her part of your life. I want her erased from existence."

"You can't do that Violet. That's murder. You're not a rogue anymore."

"But... she can't stay. If she stays I go, and victor I don't wanna leave you."

"We can't kill her."

"Why? Because you still love her, because you chose her over me or-"

"Because its wrong. tell her. "I love you."

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

A/N:

Ok, this chapter was sucky and small, and so will the next couple of chapters. Im thinking about ending the book soon ,sorry, but I getting worse and worse so I'm going to stop before it gets unbearable. Sorry guys, so enjoy the next few small chapters guys, so sorry.