31. The Light

(Media picture of Estelle)

Original Published Date: 31 March 2015

-edited-

Estelle

Have you ever been trapped but thought you could escape? Have you ever been faced with death? Have you ever been in a bad situation and the only thing you can count on was hope? I have hope, hope that I will see the light of day, and escape this excruciating darkness. This excruciating darkness, I can't even see my own hand. I can't see where I'm going, then... I see a boxes lights, and, and I see me. I was kid, so little.

First memory of my mom: I was just a baby. She looked me. "You're my little Luna." She tapped my little baby nose. Then my father came into view.

"What'll you name her, Evelyn?" He asks her. Evelyn?

She looked at my father. "Well..." She pauses. "Erdiss. Her name will be, Estelle." She smiled down at me, I smiled back at her with my teethless gums.

The box fades, I forgot Chelsy's not my real mom? Wow. I'm in darkness again, and another light appears in a distance and I follow it.

First friend: I was walking with my father, and I was so little, maybe three, but walking. Everyone was playing games. I yanked on my dads finger to the girl holding a butterfly. "Go talk to her." He smiled.

I skipped over the girl by herself. "Hi." I introduced myself. She smiled and looked back at the butterfly. "That's pretty." I say in a little voice.

"I know." Was her only response. Then she noticed my hurt expression. "It came to me. The only thing that comes to me." She said standing up.

"But I came to you." I tapped the bottom of the butterfly and it flew away. "Want to play a game in my dads arcade?" I ask her.

"Yeah." It took me a minute to realize that the girl was Taylor.

Its funny cause neither of us could remember when we met, so we told everyone were friends since we were in diapers. Turns out we're friends since pull ups. That light soon fades and another light one appears.

Meeting my brother: I was little but older in this memory, than the last. Maybe six or seven, must be my first encounter with James. I also remember the stage I was going through, bossy. There was a boy in a older grade than me, but me and my friends always had that table. Sixth grade boys. "You're in our seats." I tell them.

The boy turns around. "So what? Deal with it little girl." I see the boy and its Ethan. Way younger Ethan.

"We seat here all the time." I told him.

"So. Go have a tea party somewhere else." He shooed me off and started talking to his friends again. I kicked him and walked away with my friends and me and Taylor arms linked.

So I some what knew Ethan before I found out he was my brother. Wow. Then four different lights showed.

My first date. That was good one, Joey Smores, I'd never forget but he died two years later he was an enforcer. My first bowling terminate. When I first shifted. When I first saw James.

Then I suddenly see all these lights appear of different memories, but why memories. The it hits me. Seven minutes before you die it's spent on memories. They were coming so fast that there was no more darkness. Now I know what people mean when they say they see the light. Their seven minutes are gone, and the lights of the memories coming quicker and quicker and filled the darkness and you'll resume watching your memories passed heaven gates, or in a very hot seat next to Satan.

I see the light.

========================================================

Hey guys and gals, sorry for the small chapter and the bad cliff hanger. But there's something I need to tell you guys, this book I don't know -I can't say anything- but I have a new book on the way.

The books name is "On The Run" in fact there's something different about this particular book, I have a co-author, @CapturedYourVictory (Nick) and this book is our first book working with any other author on WattPad (NICK IS THE ONLY ONE!) I will let you guys know when and if I release it. The next chapter will have the cover of "On The Run" please read it, and until next time -later nerds-