21. Well Damn

(Another media picture of Victor)

Original Published Date: 22 December 2015

-edited-

Estelle

"He wouldn't do it." I growl at Janel.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind you wanting to make love to me. You're gorgeous." Jake says smirking as he comes into view.

"But I don't want to."

He lightly traces his hand across my neck tucking my hair behind my ear. He kissed my neck, and a odd yet pleasant shiver ran down my spine. "You like that gorgeous?" He whispers. His teeth grazed my neck and took everything in my me to hold back a moan. "You do like that." I hate having to admit it, but I did. Something about that bloodline feels so damn good.

I felt him set his canines on my neck, and I came right back to reality. "Stop, Jake." I say through gritted teeth.

"But my wolf's telling me to not stop. What is your saying?"

'Kill him.'

"To kill you."

I felt his mouth leave my neck. "Well that's not nice. Well, I'll be back in about twenty minutes to give you dinner, until then you can watch Alice In Wonderland." He picked up the remote and clicked play on the DVR.

No wonder why James left them... they're so psychotic.

James

"Why didn't you tell us?" Chelsey asks.

"Because when y'all left, you and Estelle wasn't on the best of terms. And she herself didn't want the bond. She could barely stand me."

There was a banging on the door, and Tom hesitantly went towards the door.

"Who the hell are you?"  I heard him say.

I walk towards the door. "Oh, that's Ethan, Estelles brother. He's mated to Danielle, the alphas daughter."

"Estelle doesn't have a brother." Chelsey intrudes.

"Erdiss was my father but this women named Maree is my mother. Its okay he told me this before he died."

"Erdiss is dead?" She seemed concerned.

"Ya. He always got into some type of trouble and always sought a way out but this dept was so deep he dug himself a grave. That's when he gave this address to get away. He was also happy to have a boy to carry the family last name." Ethan smiled but then I got involved.

"Why are you here again?"

He looks at Taylor then Danielle. "Taylor linked Danielle that my little sister was kidnapped by your psychotic siblings."

"Does that mean road trip?" My dad asks.

"For us, but you and Chelsey needs to stay behind."

"James I understand I'm human, but I'm still useful, I hope you see that?"

"Dad, I do bu-"

Beep
Beep

"Another video chat." Taylor whispers.

I click accept. "Hey big bro, how are you?" Janel asks. "Just sit back and watch this entertaining ten minute show."

"J-James." Estelle whispers hoarsely.

"Don't look so worried I gave her a couple doses of wolf bane. She'll be fine... I think." Jake says looking confused.

"What is it this time?"

"Your title. Yuh, see earlier this precious little thing tried to bite my ear off when I kissed her neck. She reminds me of a lemon, smells good but so sour."

I really wanted to call her magnificent but something told me, my brother captivating my mate, isn't the right time.

"Hold on I know him. That's Jake we hung out while my dad was on a business thing." Ethan said.

"Ethan? Wassup!? How are things?"

Ethan slammed the laptop close. "What was that!?" I ask him.

"I dunno." We all look at him. "Sorry I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have friends, plus I didn't know he was crazy or your brother."

"No, why did you slam the laptop?"

"Oh, I know where he's at the video chat was just a distraction."

"Then what the hell are we waiting for?" I ask.

"It's dangerous now."

"How?"

"He's going to move her 'cas I know exactly where she's at."

I sigh. "Well damn."

Jake

"We really shouldn't be doing this Jake, you have a mate, if you mark Estelle you'll lose your other half and only gain like a third of you." Janel says.

"Only if I cared. Plus Tanyas isn't nearly as cute as Estelle, and if James really cared about Estelle she'd be marked by him already."

"I no longer like this plan. Tanya doesn't deserve this."

"When Tanya has a ass like Estelle then I'd keep her." I winked at my sister.

"You're a jerk."

"That's coming from my little sister that was happy to kidnap her other brothers mate?"

"That was before I figured out how this would effect Tanya."

"Why do you so suddenly care about Tanya!? I thought hated her!? What could possibly change that!?"

Janel started to fiddle with her fingers and would look up at me a couple times. "Tanyas pregnant, Jake, with your baby."

I walk towards my little sister. "Well damn."