40: Honestly

(Another media picture of  Taylor)

Original Published Date: 28 July 2016

-edited-

Taylor

I watched Estelle cry all the way up to the room and I heard the door lock.

I grabbed Danielle by her neck and forced her into the wall. "Give me a one good reason why I shouldn't squeeze your jaw until your teeth crumble out of that big ass mouth of yours?" I asks.

"Because," she said a bit scared with tears coming from her eyes. "I'm your Luna."

"Well, Luna, just because your bossy and shit, doesn't mean I won't hesitate to bring Satan some company, I'm pretty sure he needs a new hoe, to dance on his lap, in hell." I growl.

I see James heading up the stairs and there was no way I was going to let him off easy, easy is light years away from how I going to treat him.

I grabbed Danielle's neck and forced it against the wall, hard enough that it left her head sized hole in the wall and she slowly slid down the wall. I walked up the stairs and grabbed James by the back of his shirt and I yanked it causing him to fall and hit every step on the way down.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I ask.

"To talk to my mate, what do you think?"

"James you ought to be lucky if she can even look at you and see the same guy from before or if she calls you a acquaintance." I want to yell everything I'm thinking, but I know Estelle will hear me, and I can hear her tears and cry that she's trying to muffle with a pillow. "You two had a whole kid together." I want to break the Ayala bottle over James head and take the shards and stabbing Danielle to death.

I look at Danielle. "I know its not something you mention on a first or second date, if you can keep your clothes on that long, but third or fourth date that's when you tell your mate you have a kid. For Goddess sake, you're married! And you said nothing, and when you do its so that you can make Estelle angry!? Well you succeed you worthless bitch." I snap.

Then I look at James, and he knows he's in for it. "You would think that since you're having a kid on th- wait a minute, another kid on the way you would've said something. And Estelle's been through hell and back so yes there was never really a proper time to tell her but the opportunities you did have you didn't. I'm finally going to be honest with you James. The moment you told me you were mated to Estelle I told you straight up how she felt about you. On her birthday I talked to her I told her she had to get over what happened in the past because you two were obviously destined to be. I told her, that you James Tryton will one day make her a queen and tell you everything you need and want to hear. If she's going to reject you, I'm going to let her. If she stays with you, I won't agree but I will support her. It angers me that you get so angry when people bring up the fact she had sex with Victor, but you had a whole secret kid with her worst enemy, one person she probably hated more than you. I really wanted that baby to be Victors, because he treated her like a queen and was a better boyfriend than you and they only lasted like two days because of you. You practically locked her in a cage and limited her access with outside world... because of you. So James, you want to go talk to her? Go ahead, this time I won't stop you, but you better believe this, I don't like you, I no longer care for your existence, I sure as hell don't want you in her life. But unfortunately, that's not my decision to make."

I can hear car doors and I know Aaron is here, I know he still loves Estelle and I'm ok with it, but he's going to hate to hear this, especially on his birthday.

I walk out the door and Aaron planted a kiss on my cheek. "Aaron, there's something you should know... you too Jacob."

Aaron

I wanted more than anything to barge into the house and take a knife across James throat.

Sorry if that may seem a bit extreme, I told Estelle that I wasn't her mate because the Goddess had someone better for her, but I hate I lied that I told her something I truly meant and turns out that I was wrong.

I run up the stairs and "accidentally" pushed James down them. Taylor was right behind me.

I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Estelle please open up, its me Aaron and Taylor." I announce, but there was no answer. I put my ear up to the door but I didn't hear anything. Not a sniff, sob, breath, or heartbeat. Its either she's left the the house or she's de-  I take my shoulder and kept slamming it into the door until it finally opened. "Estelle!"