12. I'm Dumb

(Another media picture of James)

Original Published Date: 24 November 2015

-edited-

~This chapter does has a sex scene and where I loose a lot of my readers. If you don't want to read it you don't have to. "XXX" will let you know when it begins and ends so you won't miss anything... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED~

Estelle POV

I couldn't even pay attention to the movie, James isn't my mate. For some reason I just can't wrap my head around that.

"What's bothering you?" Victor voice asks knocking me out of my complex thoughts.

"Nothing, just a little tired." I lied.

"Are you sure, something doesn't got you all shaken up. Like maybe eavedropping on a conversation you weren't supposed to hear." I look up at him and he smiles.

"How'd you know?" I ask.

"You're not as sneaky as you think you are. Plus I caught your scent in the hallway it was a lot stronger, telling me you were recently there." I feel my cheeks heat up and Victor has that same cute smirk on his face.

"I-I just don't understand. His dad is mated to my mom, so that doesn't make us mates." I say.

"But you are."

"B-but what if he knew I was eavesdropping and lied."

"That wouldn't explain the earlier events, like him dropping you." Victor points out.

"That could've been part of the plan."

"Is there something you're not telling me?" He asks.

"N-no, why?"

"You seem like you care- you're like a kid that sees something you want and when you finally get it, you freak out."

"What are you talking about?" I ask carelessly and cluelessly.

"I'm talking about how you have feelings for James, but you don't want to be with him."

"You know nothing." I snap a little.

"I know more than you think I know."

"Prove it." I smirked, crossing my arms across my chest.

XXX

His lips crashed against mine as he pushed me down on the bed as he placed his hands on my hips I cross my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his thick, soft hair. His thumbs move in a circular motion on my hips, causing me to moan, gaining him access to my mouth. He holds me close to him as my hands move to the hem of his shirt. I moan in his mouth as he starts to grind. I take his shirt off, I wanted to stop but the sight of his body...my hands wondered and my lips found his once again. He took off my tank top eager for my skin.

He tossed my bra onto the floor as his kisses trailed down my neck. I feel his hand slip into my shorts as he rubs me through the fabric.

"Mm. No." I hum.

"Told you, you liked him." Victor smirks.

"No, I'm not taking any chances." He nodded his head and pulled out a condom from his back pocket.

He got up and walked into the bathroom.

Am I really going to have sex with my half brother best friend, just to prove a point? I know it's stupid and not logic like at all, but if I'm with games while my mom is with his dad it would be weird and I don't understand it's possible, just maybe if I tried it it would prove that there will never anything between me and James.

I took my shorts off and laid on my stomach and grabbed my phone. Only seconds later I felt heavy weight on me. "Giving up so soon?" Victor whispers.

I feel his kisses trailing down my back.

He flips me over and hold my hands above and sticks his tongue in my mouth.

He take his hands away from mine and throws my leg over my shoulder, as he places himself inside of me. He cups my breast as he thrusts in and out. My core begged for his attention, but he only went slow. "C'mon Victor." I begged. "Faster." I moan.

"My dick my tempo." He smirks. I growl and he speeds up a little but not fast enough.

"You're making me mad."  I mutter.

"You want fast? Okay then." He was thrusting fast and I was feeling so relieved and. He gripped my breast harder, as he sucked on the other. I grab the bed sheets as he starts to slow down.

He pulls out slowly and starts to massage my thighs as his lips met my clït. He stuck his tongue in me and I feel if I'm about to come. "I'm on edge." I moan trying not to let loose.

He looks at me and smile. "Go ahead, I won't judge, you taste good." He kissed my clït and got up.

XXX

"Shit." Victor whispered.

"What?"

"It ripped."

"Please tell me you're talking about a ripped paper or receipt you've stepped on." I say heading towards the closet.

"I should've fucked your ass, look at that thing." I quickly put my robe on as Victor eye raped me.

I turned around and saw him buckling his pants.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and I pull his lips to mine and he slowly backs me on the bed. "What? You want a round two?" He asks. He hovers above me and I swear you can't get sick of such a face. I mean liked it... which means I'm not destined to be James and I don't care to be destined with him.

There was a knock on the door and it opened. "Estelle your mom wants to tal-" I look and see James, the house phone was crushed in the palm of his hand.

I felt Victor slowly getting up. "J-James, l-let me ex-xplain."

James dropped he broken bits of the house phone on my floor. "Victor, the window." I point. He waisted no time jumping, out the window and James was right behind him.