As if

"He was checking you out you know," Ginny told her as she crossed the floor back to her bestfriend.

"Who was what?" Hermione asked confused.

"Ferret-boy. He couldn't take his eyes off you," Ginny chuckled.

"Probably just noticed the scar," Hermione let her eyes drop.

"I'm sure he did, but that would be no reason to glue his eyes to you." Ginny wasn't going to let this go to soon, "I told you he had a crush on you back in school."

"He may well have had a crush on me then but that was ten years ago and anyway he's married now isn't he?"

"They split a couple of weeks, a few days after you turned up on our porch. He found out she been sleeping with Zabini."

"Hmm," Hermione thought to herself, he knew she was still married after all.

"Ron called when you were at work yesterday. He said a month was long enough to think about everything. I suggest yo contact him soon or you may well lose him forever."

"I'll talk to him, but I'm not promising anything."

Ginny laughed, it was heartbreaking to see her bet friend like this. especially since it was at the hands of her brother.

After dropping Rose off for the night with her parents she walked up the road towards her and Ron's apartment. She caught the sight of the red head leaning casually against the wall and she realised how much she had actually missed him.

"Hi," he said looking up at his beautiful wife. He reached out and tucked her hair behind her ear, his hand brushing over her scar. She winced slightly, it was still sore. He pulled her into a tight hug which she returned. He cupped her face in his hands and held her out so he could see her before pulling her back into a hug, "I missed you," he whispered into her hair.

"I know."