I do!

Ginny, Mrs. Wesaley and her mother fussed around Hermione, fixing her hair ad make-up. Ginny was in charge of straightening and taming her unruly curls. While the mums sorted her make-up.

----

Draco paced the room, really nervous. 

"You all right man?" Harry asked him.

"I'll survive."

"You better or I'll have to deal with one mopey Hermione" Harry said.

----

The music started and Draco took his place. Ginny and Rose walked up the aisle strewing flower petals. Rose' dress was green satin. She had a black ribbon around her waist tied in a bow at the back. Ginny's dress pretty much matched just with a few alterations.

Hermione followed, holding her father's arm. Draco gasped when he saw her. She was even more beautiful than he expected, and he thought she was gorgeous normally.

The ceremony continued flawlessly.

"Do you, Hermione Jean, take Draco Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Hermione replied hardly able to think straight.

"And do you, Draco Malfoy, take Hermione Jean to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"

Draco pulled Hermione's mouth to meet his, the rest of the world melting away at their touch. The kiss felt better than any other either had ever experienced, it was how perfection felt. They pulled away smiling at each other, they had the rest of their lives together to share kisses as good or even better than their first kiss as a married couple. 

The rest of reality came back into view. The newly married couple could hear everyone cheering. Hermione saw out of the corner of her eye, her mum and Mrs. Weasley crying silently with pride. She didn't think this moment could be any better.

----

Th couple traveled to a near by hotel where they would stay the night before trvelling to Miami for their honeymoon. Seeing as they worked on a tight budget for the ceremony, they felt it necessary to max out on the honeymoon.

They pulled into the car park in front of the hotel. Draco walked around the car to open the door for Hermione.

"Thank you Draco," Hermione stepped out of the car, planting a kiss on Draco's cheek.

Draco swept her off her feet and carried her into the reception bridal style. As the driver walked over to the desk to check them in. The key was thrown over to Draco who caught t effortlessly. The driver went back outside to get the couples luggage. He would also be staying the night at the hotel so he could drive them to the airport.

----

Draco trailed kisses down Hermione's neck. Reaching behind her back to undo her bra. She arched her back so he could unclip it.

She ran her hands down over his abs, stopping at the waist band of his underwear. She teased Draco by fiddling with the elastic but never actually slide them down his legs.

"Stop playing," Draco whispered in her ear,, then proceeding to kiss down her collar bone.