Shopping

"Come on! You have to look gorgeous if marrying our Draco," Pansy had been adamant that she was helping shop for Draco's  wedding so she had come out with Ginny and Hermione to the dress

"But we've been to like 50 stores already!" Hermione whined.

"Have you found THE DRESS yet though."

"No."

"Follow me then."

Pansy pulled the two girls into a back street before apparating. They appeared in front of a small bridal shop. Hermione and Ginny were dragged inside.

"Pansy! Dear it's been too long!" a young women squealed from behind the desk as they walked in. 

"Hey Tracey! Hermione here is getting married to our Draco and we are in dire need of a dress."

"You've come to the right place then."

Tracey flicked her wand at the wall behind her and two dresses appeared.

"Well the shop reckon one of those dresses will do. Feel free to try them on."

Tracey walked back to reading a magazine behind the desk.

"Where do you know her from?" Ginny asked Pansy.

"We were in the same dorm in school, her mum run the store and she helps out," Pansy replied.

"I knew I recognized her," Hermione said, "it's Tracey Davis, we were partners a few times for potions. I always thought she was too nice to be a Slytherin, never called me a mud-blood."

"Great," Pansy shut her up, "now go try the dresses on.

Hermione took both the dresses into the small room, concealed by a curtain. She stepped out wearing the first. It had a ballgown silhouette, the skirt 'pouffing' out from her waist and cascading down to the floor in a light lace. The top was quite high with small straps.

"Next," Pansy almost shouted.

Hermione stepped back out in a fitted silhouette gown with a sweetheart neckline. The dress hung to her waist showing her curves, the satin skirt brushed the floor lightly.

"Hate to say it Granger but you look amazing," Pansy said in awe, she found it hard to believe the bushy haired mud-blood she met when she was eleven was the same witch as the gorgeous woman stood in front of her.

"Ginny?" Hermione asked her best-friend still wary of trusting Pansy.

"Never mind what we think, how do you feel?" Ginny prompted.

"I... I.... I think it's the one!" Hermione was engulfed in a tight hug from Ginny.

"Hey Parkinson," Ginny started, "how come we never started here?"

"I like shopping," Pansy smiled in mock innocence.

They took the dress over to the desk.

"I always liked his one," Tracey commented as they handed over the money.

-------------------------------------

Draco and the guys had had a much easy time shopping, picking their suits in the first shop, all dressed the same. Except Draco had gone from a green tie instead of black.

Ginny and Rose bought bridesmaid dresses whilst Hermione and Draco planned the whole event. Every thing from napkins to music to venue had to be perfect. They had chosen a small event just close family an friends.

It was going to be the best day of their lives of course!