Im sorry

"Evan get out of my way!" You shout as he blocks your path to the front door of your and Evan's home. "No. You can't leave me Y/N. You promised you'd never leave me." Tears started streaming down his dimpled cheeks. You shake your head and let out a laugh that wasn't meant to be out of humor.
"Well you promised you'd never hurt me but you went out with my best friend and kissed her. She was my best friend Evan!" You raise your voice even though it shakes as you speak. Evan gets down on his knees holding you for support but you yank yourself away from him. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I was drunk and stupid. I was lonely. You were in Washington visiting your mom."
"What, so I leave for 6 days and you suddenly think its ok to cheat?" He shakes his head. "Of course it wasn't ok. Baby I love you. I'll never hurt you again. Please just don't leave. I'll make it up to you Y/N I swear." He starts hitting his head against the wall and then you see a stain of blood on his forehead. "Evan stop! You're hurting yourself!" You pull him away from the wall and grabbed his face on either side. "I don't care. I've hurt you so what's the point?" You sit him down on the couch and get a bandage for his head.
"I love you so much Y/N. I wish I'd never done what I did." He seems so sorry. He seems so upset. But then again he is an actor. How could he do this to you? You guys have been together for 3 years.
"Shhh. I know. But what you did was wrong, Evan. It hurt me so much." More tears stream down his face. He's a mess. If he was lying he wouldn't be this messed up about it. "I'm so s-" "Sorry. I know. And I still love you. But it'll just take some time for me to completely forgive and trust you."
"I'll do whatever it takes Y/N. I'll do whatever it takes to let you trust me again. I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I was just being stupid and I wasn't thinking straight. It was just one kiss. Nothing else happened I swear." It hurt you to see him so torn up about it but you were hurting too. You give him a deep kiss on his lips.
You guys would just have to heal together.

A/N: Okaayyyyyy. So that was my very first imagine. Whoever reads this I hope you enjoyed it 😊