Leave

"Hey" I say to Evan as he walks through the door and sets down his keys on the table. "Hey" he says back. "So I was talking to Abby today," I say. "She got me an invite to this party but I told her no since we already had plans Saturday night, and you know how I get at parties." Since I've started seeing Evan I've stopped dunking and doing drugs. "You should go," he says despondently. "Why? We already have plans."
     He kicks off his shoes and walks to the kitchen and I follow him. "You'll have fun." I don't get it. He seems mad or something. "I already told her no and we have plans." He keeps walking around the house. "Do you not wanna go to the movies Saturday?" He shakes his head. "No but you should go. You lol have fun."
   I don't get what I did. Should I just not have brought up the party or something? "You're more important than a party, Ev." He walks into the bedroom and goes to the closet fidgeting with nothing. "K." He says. K? No. "I'm sorry, don't be mad." I'm not sure what I'm apologizing for. "I'm not. I'll talk to you later." He walks back to the front door and grabs his keys. "What? I'm sorry, ok. Please don't be mad."
    He opens the door. "I'm not, talk to you later." And leaves.
What the fuck just happened?
I text him asking what's wrong a couple hours later and where he is.
Evan: Out. I'm mad but for different reasons. I don't wanna take it out on someone so I'm not gonna text you or be around for a while, until I'm feeling better.

I don't respond. I don't understand. When he's upset he usually tells me.  Evan doesn't even come home. I jut assume he's with a friend.

When I wake up in the morning I text him.
Me: you still mad?
Ev: Eh
Me: you know whatever it is, you can talk to me about it if you want.
Ev:Na

Fuck him. Whatever. Nothing. Not one text. Not even a snapchat. Nothing. Just "Na". Fuck him. Fuck everything. Whatever. I'm done.

Two days later. No Evan. Still. I don't even care. I've already packed his stuff up. This is my house anyway. He can leave forever if he's gonna treat me like this.
As in putting the last of his shot in boxes the front door opens. I go to the foyer and see him standing there. He throws his keys on the table. I say nothing and go to drag the boxes to the front. He follows me and when he sees the boxes he stops. "What're you doing?" He yells.
"What do you think?" I push boxes towards him and maybe throw a few. "Stop!" He screams. I don't. I keep throwing them towards him, probably shattering some of his picture frames but I honestly don't care. "Jesus Fucking Christ!" He screams and I finally stop throwing boxes, exhausted. "You left, Evan. For two days." I look at him for an explanation. "What do you have to say?" I scream. "I don't want to talk about it." He says quietly. Fine. I start tacking the boxes and bringing them to the front door. No throwing no pushing no yelling.
    He follows me. "Stop. What're you doing?" I don't say anything until all the boxes are at the door. "You left Evan. For two days. No explanation. Nothing. So when you're ready to talk call me. But right now. You need to just go." I open the door for him. "What do you mean 'go'?"
    "It should be easy since I guess that's what you do now." He shakes his head and closes the door. "No. I'm not leaving." I gape at him. "But you already did, Ev!" I can't help but shout. I just am so mad and sad I can't understand what's happening. "I love you , but, you need to go and figure out whatever it is you need to figure out." I open the door and push the boxes out side. Lastly, I push Evan out the door and shut it.

Sorry this isn't super uplifting or doesn't have a happy ending, but it's an update which is pretty rare for me aha.