The tutor

Evan, my tutor, was coming over tonight. I was in my sophomore year at West High and Evan was a junior. He was in pre-calculus and I was in geo. I had a B in geo and any Norma person would think that was good. But not me. I have all 98% or higher in every other class. I'm striving to get into an Ivy League. I barely know Evan. He was the first ton contact me about my flyer on the bulletin in the school office about a tutor. I've seen him around school a couple of times. Some glances in the cafeteria a couple hellos and once I dropped my books and helped me pick them up. Gentleman? Maybe just polite. From what I know, which isn't much, is that he's quiet, shy, and an outsider. He has a couple friends but they're the same way. I am different from my friends but they're still my friends.
I had a geo test coming up next week so I needed to ace it. There were a few things I still didn't get so Evan would have to clarify on them. I heard a knock at my front door. I run to the door and when I open it I let Evan walk inside. "Hi," I say grabbing my books from the console table and take them into the dining room and plop them onto the table. "Is here okay?" I ask Evan who nods. See? Quiet. "Would you like anything? Water? Juice? Coffee? Tea?" What am I saying? I don't even have juice. For some reason Evan has got me giving off a cold sweat and a weird feeling in my stomach. He is cute. "No I'm fine. Thank you." Polite. I nod and sit down next to him opening my book and notebook. "So all I really need a clarification on are these three sections." I tell him pointing out the difficult sections. "Ok that shouldn't be too hard. Once you get the hang of these it'll be easy."
After about 1 hour of studying I ask if he wants to take a break to check phones and just to chill. He obliged. "So, Y/N. Do you like your get teacher?" I nod. "He's ok but sometimes he isn't very clear on what he's trying to get across."
After about 30 minutes of getting back to studying Evan says something crazy. "I like you." I drop my pencil letting it roll to the ground. "What?" I'm shocked. I mean Evan is Evan. I didn't think he was one for sharing feelings. "I-I like you, Y/N." Evan. He's cute. With his floppy light brown and blood curls. His dimples that show especially when he smiles. Yea I've always known he was cute. We're those the butterflies in my stomach and the cold sweat? Do I like him? No. I barely know him. "Oh. Oh. Th-thanks. So what did you say the answer was for #13?" He takes the pencil from my hand and puts his finger under my chin making me look at him. "Did you hear me? I said I like you. Like as more than a tutor. Or friend." Before I could get in a response he kisses me. On the lips. It was soft and light. At first I didn't kiss back and then he pulled away. But I wanted to kiss him back. I like him. He turns back to the math book but I grab his face and then him back to me.
I stare into his eyes and down at his lips. Back at his eyes. Then his lips. Eyes. Lips. "I like you, too." I bring my face closer to his and he does the same. He hesitates but I move first. I put my lips on his. Smooth and gentle at first. Then more forcefully and passionately. The kiss was amazing. It was like seeing your first sunset. Or getting an A+ on a test when everyone else failed. The kiss was first close-mouthed. Then I moved my mouth open to his and he did the same. He slid his tongue into my mouth. I did the same. I got up and say. On his lap running my fingers through his golden hair. We break the kiss and just stare into each other's eyes. His dark eyes hold something. They hold something like pain but also wisdom and beauty. "I like you." I whisper.

Not too sure about this one but could you leave some feedback and/or a request for the next one because I really don't know what I should do next.