First Kiss

This is a suggestion from charliwilsonx You guys should go check out her book of imagines she's recently started writing, they're really good!!

As Evan and I walk back to our car after our date at the fair, we hold hands. Evan has been acting nervous all night, probably because it's our first real date. We'd both had feelings for each other for so long but we're only friends until Evan finally asked me out on a date.
   "I had a lot of fun tonight." I tell Evan as we get to his car. He smiles and looks down at me. I really want him to kiss me. We've never kissed before. We've come close to t but we've never.
   "I've been wanting to tell you something for a very long time, Y/N." I tilt my head to the side and raise my eyebrows in question. "I think... No I'm sure. I love you. And I have loved you for a very long time." He looks at his feet but I put my finger under his chin and tip his head back up.
    "You know, I'm pretty sure I love you too." He looks at me with his eyebrows raised. "Pretty sure?" I shake my head and laugh. "No. I'm one hundred percent sure." He smiles. I look to his mouth then back at his eyes. Mouth. Eyes. Mouth. Eyes. I think he takes the hint that i want him to kiss me.
    "Do you know how log I've wanted to kiss you for?" I laugh and put my forehead against his. "I'm serious. Ever since I was sure I was in love with you, I've wanted to kiss you. So bad." I smile even more at this. He is so amazing. "And I've wanted to do a few other things but let's not discuss that right now." He tilts my chin up to him and leans in. First it's soft, almost like there's still air between us. Then it's passionate, full of love. It lasts about a minute and when he pulls away, I'm breathless. "Wow."