The Period

"Baaaaabbbbee!", you call for Evan who is in the living room while you're in bed. It's that time of the month again and your cramps are horrific. ""Yes my love?" Evan asks in the sweetest voice possible yet it just pisses you off. "Ugh. I don't feel good." He doesn't know it's that time of the month. He's never been to concerned about that kind of stuff. You're just scared he'll get grossed out "What can I do for you? Some soup? Flu medicine?" Whatever. He's gotta know sometime.
   " I don't have the flu! I'm on my period and it's so awful!" He gives you a knowing look. "Why didn't you say so." He sits down next to you on the bed. Your belly down under the sheets and he takes your hair out of your birds nest of a bun and starts playing with it. On top of that he starts giving you little neck kisses.
    "That feels amazing," you whisper. Then he starts rubbing your back. You turn over and grab his waist and test your head in his lap. He continues to play with your hair. "Why don't you ever tell me when...it's that time of the month. I'm not gonna be grossed out. You're basically furthering the human race like this. Kind of." You pull him down next to you and just hug him. "I love you so much." He kisses your forehead and says,"I love you too. Now let's get you up and into the shower I'll start it." You get into the steamy shower and your muscles insets fly relax. When you get out and go into the kitchen Evan is standing there pouring to us cup of tea. 
    "For you my dear." You smile and go up behind him and wrap your arms around his waist. "You're the best."

Ok sorry this was so short but I'm at a basketball game for the clippers right now and it's kind of boring. I'm not super into basketball so I thought why not update but it's so hard to concentrate because it's so loud. I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I think I might update again tonight.