The anniversary

It's 10:23 am on a Saturday morning. You just woke up. You roll onto your side and wrap your arms around Evan, your boyfriend of 1 year. Today is your and Evan's one year anniversary. You guys have plans to go to a fancy restaurant and then to go home to watch movies and cuddle. Nothing to theatrical. Just simple and only the two of you like it should be. Evan groans a "good morning beautiful" which makes you laugh since his eyes are closed.
    "Good morning sleepy head." You whisper in his ear. He rolls over and lays on top of you practically making it impossible to breathe. "Evan. I can barely breathe." You manage to weaze out but all he does is put his face in the crook of your neck making you squirm since you're so ticklish.
   "Happy first anniversary, baby." He says and rolls off of you. "To us." You say as you roll out of bed and walk into the bathroom. You quickly brush your teeth and take a shower. As you're about to get out of the shower Evan moves the curtain out of the way and hops in with you wrapping his arms around your bare waist. "Evan! What're you doing?" You squeal suddenly self conscious about your naked body. He's seen bits and pieces of you but not completely naked. You guys hadn't even had sex yet.
   "I'm spending our anniversary how I want to." He leaves a trail of kisses from your jaw to your shoulder spinning you around so you're facing him. You nibble on your lip not able to meet his eyes. "What're you nervous about about, Y/N?" You just shake your head and lean your for head against his toned chest. "Do you not want me to see you?" He asks in a serious tone. "I'm just nervous because you've never seen me like this before."
    He tugs your chin up so he had to meet his eyes. He pecks your nose and says, " You're beautiful. And now that I've seen you I can't look away." His eyes trail up and down your body holding you a few inches away so he could get a better look. You do the same to him. Suddenly his cheeks turn red. "I'm a bit nervous, too." He admits.
    After your guys are done showering and having a steamy make out session, you go downstairs to have a late breakfast. "So how about waffles?" You ask. He nods and smiles walking over to you. As you get out the ingredients for the waffles and the waffle maker he wraps his arms around you from behind. "Y/N." He says. "What?" You ask. "Y/N." He keeps saying your name. "Evan?" You turn around and put your hands on is shoulders. He looks at you with a sort of hunger in his eyes and it's definitely not for waffles. "I want to." He whispers. "I want to...you know. Tonight."
   You're shocked and you can feel your cheeks burning. You guys had been waiting until the right time where you were more serious. It's been a year and it's pretty serious between you two. "I-I..." You say not able to form a coherent sentence. "Oh," he says and looks down at his feet. "It's ok I just thought that since its been a y-" "No! I want to. Tonight. Yes tonight would be perfect." It all comes rushing out of you before you can think twice. His face spreads into the biggest smile you've ever seen and with dimples forming in his cheeks.
   "Thank you," he says pulling you into a big hug. "I love you so much," he whispers. "I love you too." Suddenly you start to feel really nervous. Not because you've never done it, just because you've never done it with Evan. "Ok let's have breakfast now.

*Skip to after dinner*

As you drive back home you're stomach is fluttering like it has a million baby butterflies in it. You can sense that Evan is nervous too.

Evan's POV

Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm about to have sec with Y/N. The girl of my dreams. The girl I'm madly in love with and who loves me. As we pull into the drive way we get out of the car and into the house. I set the keys down and take my shoes and coat off. She kicks her shoes off as well. I just kind of stare at her admiring her beauty. She catches me looking.
   How is this going to happen? Should I make the first move or- she grabs my face and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. I guess it settles that problem. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. We walk to the bedroom never parting our lips. I sit her down on the bed and lean over her. She rips my tie and shirt off running her hands down my chest and torso. I unzip her dress as she in bottoms my pants. Luckily for me she wasn't wearing a bra with this dress. As soon as she gets my pants off I pick her up again and walk over to a wall so she's pinned to the wall.

Your POV

As he pins me against the wall he kisses my neck and I let out an involuntary moan. I can feel the bulge in his pants and smile to myself. He puts us back on the bed and crawls on top of me. I rip off his boxers as he removes my undergarment.
    This is it. This is what we've been waiting for.

*Skip cheesy sex scene*

Evan' POV

   That was amazing. She was amazing. She was like an animal. Scratching at my back and moaning almost in a growl. She lies on my chest and I'm running my fingers through her hair. She fell asleep a few minutes ago. I want this moment to last forever.