First Kiss of the Year

It's New Years Eve and I'm standing alone in a crowded room. My best friend dragged me to this stupid party. She's a makeup artist for American Horror Story. She knows I love the show so she brought me to a New Year's party that the whole cast of AHS was going to. Let me clarify that I am a very shy and awkward girl. Well woman I guess you could say, I'm 21. As of right now I've been following around my best friend, Cassy, but I can't find her so I'm jut standing in a corner sipping on a glass of champagne. I've seen Taissa, Sarah, Lucy, and Jessica. It would be awesome to meet Evan but if I ever saw him I'd just stutter my name and say goodbye.
After a few hours of chit chat with strangers I walk out on to the patio of the pent house. I sigh and check my phone for any notifications. Fireworks are going off in the distance even though it's not even the new year. I don't even notice that someone else is also out here until I hear a "Hello" from a deep voice.
I spin around and see Evan Peters standing at the other end of the patio. Oh. My. God. "H-hi," I stutter. I'm blushing so badly I probably look like an apple. Whatever it's too dark out here to even notice
Evan walks closer and sticks out his hand for me to shake. I take it. "I'm Evan," I nod and say "I'm Y/N." He just stands there. "So where are you from?" Nowhere. I'm from nowhere and i want to curl up and go back there. "Oh I'm from California. SoCal." He smiles. "Then what're you doing out here in NYC?" Because my best friend dragged me here. "Oh my friend dragged me to this party." That sounds bad. "Oh, who's your friend?"
"Cassy Osborne. She's a makeup artist for the show." I look down at my champagne glass. Who's house is this? I'm at some strangers house surrounded by strangers. "So do you know who's house his is? Because I'm at a loss." I laugh nervously. "Oh yea, um, it's mine." Oh. "Oh you have a nice place."
After a while of getting to know each other I ask, "So why're you out here if this is your party?" He looks out from the patio that doubles as a balcony. "Well I didn't really throw it, my friends from the show just told me that they were coming over and I didn't really have much of a say. I just wanted a quiet night."
Someone who understands. God, I would've been home if it weren't for Cassy. You may be thinking you could've just said no but, no, she'd already bought my plane ticket and gotten a hotel room for is so it's not like I could say no and waste her money.
"It's almost midnight," he says, "it's 11:57." Well no New Years kiss for me. "Can I kiss you? For the whole Mew Years thing.?" Or not. "Uh," oh my god Y/N say something stupid. "Sure, I guess..." Yea he was really hot. His floppy brown blonde hair and his huge brown eyes. Yea he's attractive. I've had a celeb crush on him since The Sleepover. "3...2...1..." He leaned in and kissed me. I don't know if felt it but there were fireworks going off in my head. He pulled away and said, " that was amazing."

Okkkk im so sorry that was horrible. I wrote it at a New Years party so I apologize for the lameness