I Want You Back

5 missed calls: Evan
     13 messages: Evan

Evan? Why would he be trying to get in touch with me. We broke up two weeks ago. He broke up with me, too. So what does he want? I'm not calling him back. But if he calls again I'll answer. And just as I think that my phone rings. It's Evan. "Hello?"
"Meet me at starbucks in 5" with that he hangs up. I grab my keys and head over to Starbucks. I know it's stupid to go to him after all he did to me but it's Evan and I will always love him no matter what. As I pull up to the Starbucks I already see his car. The car we talked and kissed and ate in. The car he proposed to me in. The car he broke it off with me in. Stupid car. I walk through the dirt and there he is. Sitting there with two cups of coffee. He's wearing a black sweater. His hair is messy like usual. His head is down. "Evan." He looks up at me. His eyes are blood shot and he looks like he's been crying. No I'm not doing this. He's just trying to guilt trip me into doing whatever he wants. I have to stay front and not give in.
"Y/N. Hi." I sit down across from him. He doesn't say anything. Just stares. "Why did you tell me to meet you here?" He looks like a mess. All I want to do is console him and comfort him and make sure he's happy. But I can't. We're over. He made it over. This was his choice. He'd said I wasn't enough. Yea he really said that. "I'm sorry, Y/N. You're just not what I want anymore. You're just not enough." Asshole. "Here. This is yours." He hands me one of the cups of coffee. I read the side. Hazelnut latte. He remembered. But it's just a drink. I can remember more insignificant things than a drink. "So what do you need to talk about?"
"I want you back." I almost laugh. Is he serious? "I miss you like crazy. These past weeks I've barely slept or ate. I can't function without you. I need you. Y/N. I need you. I regret what I said about not being enough. You are enough. In fact I don't deserve you. You're all I want." I don't know what to say. I get up and go to my car. I hear him calling me but I get in my car anyway. The passenger door opens and he gets in. "Evan get out." He shakes his head no. "I can't let you leave. I need you. You're all I've ever had. Please." I'm about to yell at him to get out when I realize he's wearing a sweater. It's 90° degrees in SoCal today. "Evan. Give me your arm." He used to cut himself before we met. It stopped once we started dating. He doesn't move a muscle. He goes to open the door but I lock the door. "Give me your arm. Now." He doesn't. I grab his arm and roll up the sleeve. I gasp. I used to count his cuts every night to make sure there were no new ones. On his left arm there used to be 9. There are 17 now. I reach over and get his right arm. Before there were 4. There are 12 now. A tear slides down my cheek. These cuts are still scanning over. They're recent. "Evan. Why did you do this?" I yell. He flinches. "Why?" He stays silent. "We're going to my house to talk. I'm not going to yell at you at a Starbucks. But we are just going to talk." I leave the parking lot and drive to my house.
The whole car ride is silent. As we walk into my house I sit on the couch. He does too. "When was the last time you hurt yourself?" He shrugs. "I've lost track of time. I just feel lost in myself." I sigh. A couple of tears streak my cheeks. "Don't cry." Evan says softly. "I'm going to cry Evan. I'm going to cry because you're hurting yourself. You're not taking care of yourself. I will cry because you told me I wasn't enough but now you want me back. I'm going to cry because I don't understand what you want from me. I'm going to cry because I still love you and will always love you." I didn't mean for that last part to slip out. But it did. He lifted his head towards me and looked at me. His eyes lighting up. "Really?" I nod. "Why did you say I wasn't enough?" That's what I'd been wanting to know for the past couple of weeks. "I thought you didn't understand me. I thought you just didn't care anymore. But I was so wrong." I hug him. I wrap my hands around his neck and he grabs my waist. This is what I've been craving. His touch. Just for him to hold me again. "I missed you." I say. "I missed you too, Y/N." We stay like that for a while and just hold each other.

Ok I didn't really know what I was going to write when I started this and I just kind of winged it. Could you guys give me some feedback please. Thank you loves❤️❤️