The Meeting

Today, at my high school, the drama club got a famous actor that used to go to this high school to come and talk to us about acting. I'm going to the meeting since I'm on the school newspaper so I have to document the whole thing since it's a famous person. When I get to the room where the meeting is taking place no one is there except for some tall guy with shaggy brownish blondish hair, he's kind of cute. He's wearing a t-shirt and some jeans and pacing around. "Nervous?" I ask as I get out my stuff to take notes on the meeting. "Yea a bit." I nod in acknowledgement.
"So you excited for the meeting? Excited to meet this famous person?" I kind of laugh at the word famous. No one famous would ever come here. They're probably from a few commercials. He looks at me kind of funny, like I should know something I don't. "What?" He shakes his head. "Nothing. So are you here for the meeting?" I shake my head and hold up my notebook and pen. "Just here as a reporter for the school paper." He nods, understanding. "I'm Evan by the way."
"I'm Y/N." He comes over and sits next to me. "I like your name." I'm about to thank him when the principal comes in and says, "Alright, Evan. Ready for the meeting?" And then it clicks. He's the famous person. It makes sense. That's why he was in here.
A few seconds after the principal, a huge group of people I assume are the drama club come in and take there seats.

*Skip boring meeting about acting*

After the meeting I walk out to my car in the parking lot since the meeting was after school and it's time to go home. "Hey! Reporter girl!" I turn around and see the shaggy haired guy running towards me. The actor guy. I wave and walk towards him. "Hey, Actor Guy." He laughs a little at that. "Can I get your number." Oh ok. That was blunt. "Uh sure I guess." I take out a piece of paper and write my name on it.
"Thanks. You're really pretty. I seriously couldn't stop looking at you during the whole meeting." Ha sure. I blush and look down. "I'm serious you're beautiful." I giggle. "You're too sweet."

I'm sorry this was so lame I'm sick and I can't think straight haha but I hope it wasn't too bad❤️