Allergies

This is a request made by the lovely lexi99douglas  When she suggested it I practically lugged my ass off so I hope you enjoy.

Tonight Evan and I are going on our very first date. A couple days ago he confessed that he had in fact liked me for a while. I'm so glad he finally got up the courage to ask me out because I've been crushing on him pretty hard. I slip on my heels that match my red dress. Evan is taking me to a fancy restaurant that I've never been to and I'm so excited. I spray my favorite perfume around my neck chest and wrists. As I hear a knock on the door letting me know Evan has arrived I grab my bag and head for the door.
"Wow." Evan looks me up and down and gives me a whistle. "You look amazing. Absolutely stunning." I laugh and give him a quick hug. "You don't look too bad yourself." He blushes and smiles, showing his dimples I absolutely adore. "Shall we." He holds his arm out for me to grab onto and he leases the way to his car. Evan opens my door and shuts it. What a gentleman.
Once he gets in the car and gets his seatbelt on we drive off. During the car ride we make chit chat and ask about how our days have been. "My day has been good but I've really just been waiting for-" he's interrupted by his sneeze. "Bless you." He nods his head and thanks and sneezes again. "Bless you," I chuckle. "Sorry." He blushes. "It's ok."
As we make our way into the restaurant he holds my small hand in his large one. The hostess shows us to our table and we start browsing the menus as soon as we sit down. When she comes back with our drinks we give her the orders. "Thank you," we say. Evan and I talk about our families, hobbies, and theories. It's nice. "After we've eaten we go back to the car after paying. He drives me home and walks me to my door step. He leans in for a kiss but is stopped by another sneeze. And another. And another. And another. It continues for a few moments and I continue to bless him. "I think it's your perfume." He manages to say. "Oh, oh my god I'm so sorry." He shakes his head and says, "It's not your fault. I'd better go. I'll call you tomorrow." He starts walking back to his car but I go after him. "You forgot something." He turns around with a red nose and cheeks. He asks, "What?" And I grab either side of his face and lean in to kiss him.
    He kisses aback and it's amazing. Sparks, fireworks, the works. I pull back to see a smiling Evan. "I'll call you tomorrow. Bye, Evan."