Crazy bitch

Today Evan and I are going to The Grove. (For those of you who don't live in LA or SoCal it's an outdoor mall). There have been so many paparazzi following us around lately, mostly because of Emma releasing a bunch of lies about how Evan is cheating on me. By the way those are not true. I trust and love Evan more than anyone. Emma is just jealous and feeling hurt but she needs to move on. It's been four months since Evan called off their engagement.
When we arrived at the grove we were wearing our shades and had our heads down while walking through a crowd of paparazzi. Once we turned the corner to Main Street she appeared out of nowhere. "Emma?" Evan asked in shock. She ignored him and charged straight towards me. She looked furious and her eyes were red and tears were streaming down her face. "You bitch!" And then she slapped me and pushed me to the ground. "Emma! What do you think you're doing?" Evan yelled. I tried getting back up but she started kicking me in the stomach and beating the living shit out of me. Evan pulled her off and security as already there. I let out a cough of blood. I could already feel the bruises forming.
"You need to get to a hospital right now Y/N!" After about 20 minutes you arrive to the hospital and into the ER. You get a room rather quick. You go through the whole process of insurance details medical history what happened and then go in for X-Rays and a few scans to look for any internal bleeding.
    Turns out you have a broken rib and three bruised ones. Your collar bone is fractured on the left side and the blood you coughed up was from the broken rib puncturing you kidney. The doctors made you at ya in the hospital for four days to observe you and make sure you kidney and ribs healed. Four days later you were discharged from the hospital. All those nights Evan spent with you in the hospital. "I'm going to kill her." Evan said furious once you were home and safe in your own bed. You looked horrible. You had cuts on your face and a black eye. Not to mention the huge purple bruise on your jaw.
    "When you were getting your X-rays done I called the police and Emma is in jail. Her arraignment is tomorrow. Are you going to be able to go?" You nod. You're so mad at Emma but you're so tired you don't even want to speak. "Are you ok?" You nod. "I'm fine. Just tired."

A/N: sorry this sucks. I've had really bad writers block and I just haven't really been motivated or inspired. Give me some suggestions if you'd like for the next one❤️