Teacher's Pet

"Mr. Peters? You said you'd wanted to see me?" I step into my professor's office. Today after his lecture he'd said to see him at the end of the day. "Yes, Y/N. Please, come in." He waves me in. Mr. Peters is sitting at his big bureau desk grading papers. His office is small but not cramped. He has a seat placed in front of his desk. I sit myself down and put my book bad at my feet.  
     "Can I ask if this is regarding my latest paper? I know I didn't receive a brilliant score." He stops grading and looks up at me with big brown eyes. "Of course not. And an 88% marking isn't bad, Y/N." He does this side smirk.
     Okay. I'm just going to be honest. I am attracted to him. He is tall and handsome and has this head of curly, floppy brown-blonde hair. Ever since my first day in his class I've had a crush on him and it is totally unprofessional.
    "I've actually called you in because I've noticed you paying extra close attention to me." Shit. He knows I have a crush on him. During class I always watch him like he said he could just cure cancer and create world peace.
    "Uh, I don't know what you're referring to." Mr. Peters comes around to the front of the desk and sits on the edge. His legs almost brushing against mine. "Come on? I see the way you look at me. I'm either very good at noticing things or I'm completely out of line." He shakes his head and stands up.
    "I'm so sorry to have wasted your time." He starts biting his nails and he suddenly looks like a boy. Mr. Peters is young, maybe in his late twenties but now he looks as if he could be my age, nineteen. "I just thought- I don't know. Maybe you liked me too." What? He likes me? Too? "What?" I ask, unbelievingly. "Shit. I'm okay. I am very intrigued by you. Your mind is beautiful and so open and the way you speak or bite your lip when you don't know the answer. Everything you do makes me forget what I was about to say. Every time you speak I want to record it because your voice is so beautiful. I am so sorry this is so inappropriate."
    I rise from the seat and say, "I mean, you're not wrong. I'm attracted to you too." Before I know it he's crossed over to me and his hands arm in my hair and on my face and his lips are crashing against mine. "Wow," I say after he pulls away. "You're an A+ kisser." He says. I laugh and say, "Now that is a brilliant grade."