Drop the gun 2

I scream as Evan drops to the ground. I kick the gun away from Ethan and drop to my knees in front of Evan. He's bleeding from his left shoulder. "Y/N, it's not bad. It's just a flesh wound. It just skimmed me." Evan says, his voice shaking. You cut off his shirt and examine his shoulder. It's not bad. The bullet is laying across the room. You get out your cell and dial 911. "Hello 911 my boyfriends been shot." You give them the address of your home and they send a car.
You turn around and Ethan and the gun are both gone. Evan sees that he's not there too and stumbles to his feet with your help. You walk towards the front door but then hear a gun click. "Get away from him, Y/N." You turn around with your back covering Evan. Ethan is again pointing the gun at you and Evan. "Just get away from him so I can finish what I started." Tears start streaming down your face. "Just drop the gun and I'll leave with you. We can forget this ever happened ok?" You try to sound convincing and it worked since he lowers the gun. You walk toward Ethan. "Just put it down, Ethan." He drops it. It's funny since he spent so much time disrespecting you and hitting you. He listens to you like a trained dog.
You walk towards him and put your hands on his chest. You lean in a me out your lips onto his. He closes his eyes and just as he puts his hands I your waist you shove him with all your strength and pick up the gun. You aim the gun in his chest and he puts his hands up.
   Ethan starts walking towards you. "You're not gonna shoot me, Y/N. You're weak." He walks even closer. "Stop. Don't come any closer. I swear I'll kill you." He walks even closer. You fire.
   "Fuck! Crazy bitch!" Ethan falls to the floor clutching his foot where you shot him. You hear sirens approaching your home. "Stay back!" You tell at Ethan. You and Evan walk out side but you throw the gun inside the house. You help Evan walk down the front steps and towards the police who are now outside your house.

*next day*

   You and Evan are still at the hospital. He just got out of surgery for his injured shoulder. He's laying in the hospital bed just waking up from the anesthesia. "Hey ,baby." Evan whispers. Your scoot closer to him and hold his hand. "How're you feeling? Do you want me to call a nurse? Do you need water?" He laughs sleepily. "All I need is to know that you're ok. Are you?" Ethan was arrested and was taken to the holding cell to wait for arraignment. You nod and kiss Evan. You were ok. As long as Evan was safe and Ethan was locked away. You'd be ok.

A/N: Sorry this was short I just wanted to give a quick ending for closure on part 1. Hope you enjoyed this.❤️❤️