Do I Know You3

A/N: I really don't want to make this a super long series so I'm just going to fast forward to when they've been dating for about a month. Sorry if anyone expected something really kind and detailed. I've just been having horrible writers block and I'm currently working on two other books so yea. Enjoy

Today is the day that marks one month of Evan and I dating. Evan said that he was planning something special but I was a bit nervous because it has only been one month. What if he does something totally over the top in front of a lot of people? What if he says the L word? Am I ready for anything like that? Do I love him? Ok. I just need to calm down. I check my phone after I get out of the shower as I get ready for our date. Evan said he'd come pick me up at six so I had almost an hour. Evan hadn't texted me all day and I'm not going to be a super clingy girlfriend but I was a bit worried. He usually doesn't go a whole day without texting me.
Ok I just need to focus on getting ready. As I put my makeup on I think about how far we've come in our relationship. A month ago I didn't even know Evan let alone know he was famous. That part bothered me a bit. Whenever Evan and I tried to go out and have a nice day, fans and paparazzi would come and get up in our faces. I'm surprised that know one has been able to figure out who I am. Evan hasn't released any information about me, per my request that I was out of the spot light.
Yes, having a little attention isn't so bad because I am an author that would like to be known but I want to be known for my writing abilities. Not who I'm dating. Evan has read all my books and thinks they're great. He wanted to promote them on his Twitter but I wouldn't let him. That's where Evan and I differ. He wants to put me under the spotlight and have everyone know me and he gets that I don't want that but he thinks it's weird.
As I put the finishing touches on my makeup and finish curling my hair I hear a knock on my door. Must be Evan. I grab my black purse that matches my right black dress and grab my heels. I open the door and am greeted by Evan looking absolutely amazing in a black suit with a white shirt underneath his blazer. His hair is in its usual ruffled state. He has an apologetic look on his face and that's when I notice them. Paparazzi with their flashing cameras and fans in a frenzied holding up their phones trying to get a shot of Evan.
I quickly lock the door and grab Evans hand as we head to his car. "I'm so sorry I don't know how they found out. I didn't even-" I cut him off and lean over to kiss him. I hear a bunch of screams from outside the car. "I don't care. This is going to be a good night." He smiles and his adorable dimples show. "Ok then. Let's go." He pulls away from my driveway and we're off to the restaurant.

After we've eaten we leave the restaurant and go to the grove to walk around. (For anyone who doesn't love in SoCal or LA The Grove is an outdoor mall.Carry on.)
It's December third so the Christmas tree is up. The shopping center always looks so beautiful and festive this time of year. Luckily for us we lost the paparazzi and even if they did find us here the grove has too notch security who would keep them away. "Y/N, let's take a picture with the tree behind us." I nod and we ask someone to take a picture of us. They oblige and we get the phone back with a picture of us and the gorgeous tree in the background. "Y/N, I have to tell you something."
Uh oh. What's happening. Do I have something in my teeth? Is he gonna break up with me? No that's crazy. We just spent a great night together. But seriously? Is there something in my teeth? "What is it?" I ask. He grabs my hand looks at me with his big brown eyes. "This has been an amazing one month. And to me it feels like it's been longer. When I first saw you in that coffee place I though 'who is this girl?', and when I got to know you I was infatuated."
I blush and smile uncontrollably. "So all I need to say right now is...is that I-uhm, I love you. I'm soon love with you." My smile doesn't falter. I don't miss a beat as I say, "I love you, too." He laughs and I laugh too. He leans in to kiss me and I close the distance. "One of the first things I said to you was 'do I know you?', and now I'm saying I love you."
Evans dimples are more prominent as he smiles and hugs me tight. "I love you. "

Sorry if this series thing wasn't the best. Again I've had bad writers block and I'm trying to put together other stories and school is being a bitch and yea. Welp, I hope you enjoyed this♥️