Bowling

Tonight I'm going bowling, by myself. I know, I know it's lame to go by myself but it's been a stressful week and throwing heavy things seems really appealing. Plus I'm pretty good, is I say so myself. I get the lane farthest to the end and start my lone game. The next lane down from me I see a blondish brown haired boy. He's tall and looks like he doesn't know what he's doing.
   He picks up a ball and goes up to the lane and just rolls it. I try to hold back my laugh as it misses all the pins and goes into the gutter. Poor guy. "Hey!" I shout to him. "Watch." I show him as I start off my stride as far as the wood panels will reach to the benches and let the ball drop and swing it as I walk and release it. I get a strike. "It's all in your stride and the drop." He nods and does an awkward version of what I just did. He got most of the pins down. "Thanks", he says. I nod my head and go back in for another strike. He walks over to me and says, "Do you wanna play a game together?" I shrug my shoulders and say ,"Okay." We start a new game together and he types his name in as Evan and I type my name in. "Y/N, that's a nice name." I smile and grab my ball. "Thanks, Evan."
   I throw the ball and it crashes into the pins leaving two up. "Nice," he says. I give him a nod. I get the ball from the ball return and get the rest of the two pins down. "You're up." When he gets ready to just roll it I walk up to him and show him how to drop and roll it. "Ok before I do this you should know I have horrible hand-eye coordination." I laugh and say, "Enough with the excuses and bowl!" A spare. "Nice!"
   After a long three games of me winning and Evan coming up sort of close we had talked about our careers. His as an actor and it's crazy stories. Mine as a publicist and how I got into it. He told me about his life and I did the same.
  "It's pretty late," I say. He nods. "Can I get your number?" Well why not? I write my number down on a napkin that came with one of his beers and he gives me his. "I had a lot of fun tonight, Y/N." I smile at the ground and say, "Yea me too." He grabs my hands and looks at me in the eyes. He puts a hand on my cheek and I rest my hand on his chest. He slowly leans in and I close the distance between our lips. We pull away and we say our good nights.
   Bowling just became my favorite thing, ever.