4th December

I: Good evening ladies and gentleman. Today we have two guest. Let's welcome Tom and Alex.

(People clap)

I: Hello, so today you will have to answer some questions about your favourite player. But there is one thing you don't know. The winner will get the chance to meet him.

T: Let's do this.

A: Yeah, shoot the first question.

I: Well you seem very eager, so I don't want you to have to wait any longer. First a very easy question: Which teams is he playing for?

(The buzzer sounds.)

A: Sweden and Paris Saint-Germain.

I: Correct. When is his birthday?

T: 3rd October 1981.

I: I hope you also know something about his private life. What's his wife called?

A: Helena Seger.

I: Wrong. Tom do you know the answer?

T: He isn't married and he says he doesn't ever want to.

I: Right, so Tom you didn't fall in our trap. What are the names of his two sons?

T: Vincent and Maximilian.

I: You are on a roll right now. In which other leagues did he play before he transferred to PSG?

A: Sweden, Netherlands, Italy and Spain.

I: Absolutely correct. So can you tell me how many titles have he won so far and which one with which team?

T: With Ajax he won the league twice and the cup one time. With time he won the league three times and the cup twice. With Barcelona is was on an absolute roll, since he won in his one season there not only the league, but also the Spanish Super cup, the FIFA Club World Cup and the UEFA Super Cup. Back in Italy he won the cup and the league once again with AC Milan and now with PSG he has three league titles, one French cup, two league cups and three French Super cups.

I: Wow, I'm impressed. Since we already know that he is from Sweden I want to know from you if he has ever been awarded as the best Swedish footballer.

(Tom buzzes faster.)

I: I think we can even stop with all the buzzing. (Laughs)

T: He won the price a total of nine times.

I: So now I have the last question for today. Which number is he wearing when playing for PSG?

T: He is always wearing the number 10 as the striker he is.

I: Congratulations, Tom. With six right answers you have won this quiz and also a meet and greet with your favourite footballer.

(Tom is all smiley and hugs the interviewer out of happiness.)