15th December

I don't know why I'm even here today, but I guess if you bet and you lose you have to do whatever you promised to do. So here I am, sitting in front of a fortune-teller.

I'm not even sure if I want to know what happens in my future. Hell, everything she is going to say will be complete bullshit anyway.

"We have the year 2010 and you just came here to Barcelona. You came from a club in England, Liverpool am I right?" I only nod, too captivated by her voice.

"Well I will tell you, this was the best decision you will ever make. You will win the LaLiga three times and the Champions League twice." Well this does sound good.

"You will spend a great time here in Spain with your teammates especially with your fellow Argentine Lionel Messi. With him you are also going to play in the World Cup final 2014 in Brazil."

I sigh in relief since I wasn't too sure if I will like my teammates at FC Barcelona.

"You will be an important part of the time, and in 2015 you will also become one of the four captains of the first team.

You are already married to a wonderful woman called Fernanda who has gifted you two wonderful children Lola and Alma who will also have a great future."

I don't know what to say. I would have never thought that she would get so much right, but still it's also really scary.

"Oh and be careful whenever you play against a certain James Rodriguez in the El Clasico because it will be his fault that you have to get subbed."

Oookay, I guess there will be a future player called James Rodriguez at Real Madrid.

I thank her before quickly leaving her house and driving back to my home.