17th December

Man I love being injured. Not.

Well, sure I hate not being able to play but now I have so much time for partying with my friends and most importantly looking after myself.

As I do right now, making my way to my favourite hairdresser here in Turin. I always laugh whenever the media doesn't have anything else to do than talk about my latest hairstyle.

And if I'm honest, I laugh being a little bit provocative. Whenever I can I dye me hair in a prominent colour, buy special cars or just party really hard.

I don't care what anyone thinks of me and I mean I have the money why not spend it.

But you can't even blame me for partying, I mean it's just so hard to always get compared to big players like Lionel Messi and then I even have to live up to all these expectations.

The tabloids always write that I'm the young Messi, or the next. I hate it, I absolutely hate it.

Sure getting offers from the big teams like Barca and Bayern is amazing but I'm quite happy here at Juventus, even though we haven't won the Champions League last year, but at least we got to the finals.

Also I'm excited for the EC next year. We all are hoping to bring the title home, especially since it's going to be held in France.

My home. I haven't really played for any French club, but I grew up there and I absolutely love my country. My whole family still lives there and I'm happy whenever I can go visit them.

It was a very hard decision when I got my first offer from Manchester United. I was still young but I was also very determined to fulfil my dreams of being a professional footballer.

And it was a good decision to go to England and just three years later I signed a contract for the best club in Italy, Juventus Turin.

Last year was amazing too, I got awarded as the best young footballer at the World Cup in Brazil, which I'm still very proud of.

But being this famous still has its downsides, since I can't ever just walk around the city or spend time with lovely girlfriend.

It's kind of funny to see everyone guessing who she is, but still nobody actually knows anything about her. And I would like to keep it like that.

For example I brought her with me to Brazil last year where she watched me play from the stands during every single game.

She is the most important girl in my life currently since she always gives me the strength I need to give my best during matches.

And even though she has been there during the whole tournament nobody found out her name till today. I love it, since till they do we can just spend our time like we love to, together and in love.

I enter the saloon and get greeted by my friend, the owner, immediately.

"Paul! Nice to see you again. How are you doing?" I really like spending time with him since he just treats me normal, not like some superstar. I sit down and let him do his magic on my hair.