23rd December

Another day. Another shooting for an advertisement. I don't know what to think of all this.

I always only ever want to play football and now I have to run from press conferences, to signings to shootings. That's so not what I have signed up to.

Three hours. That's how long I have been here for. Always saying the same thing. I hate it. Even though I normally like Coca-Cola advertisements but not when I have to star in them.

Even though it's funny, it's not funny to shoot it. "Cut." Finally, a pause. But sadly there is nobody I can talk to and I don't want to just stand there like a fool.

Instead I just go to the cameraman who has looked at me the whole time, I guess he is a fan.

"Hey, how are you doing?" He looks shocked. "H...hello." I laugh. "So I guess you are a fan of FC Bayern, or Germany." He laughs nervously. "Both."

"Ah, well do you want an autograph or something?" "Oh this would be so amazing." I just shrug my shoulders and sign his phone case which is actually a Bayern Munich one.

"So how was it standing on this podium with Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in January?"

I laugh, why is everyone always so adamant to ask me this? "You know, nothing special."

I shrug my shoulders before we both break out laughing. Since it's lunch break anyway, we decide to get something to eat.

"I'm sorry if I'm annoying you, but I have always wanted to know this." "Don't worry you can just ask away, as soon as you don't tell the press."

We both laugh. "How was it like winning the World Cup last year?"

"Great, just great. Especially since I didn't think that we would win against Argentina in the final, I mean they have the great Messi in the team and he is like a god, even for me.

Every time I have to play against him, I'm nervous and afterwards I always ask myself how I did catch these shots from him."

We talk about everything and anything.

"So if you don't mind me asking, do you have a girlfriend right now, I mean there are some rumours but you never confirmed any of them." I laugh.

"Well now I really hope you are not going to tell any of this to the press. But actually do yes.

Nina is really lovely, but she just doesn't want to be famous as my girlfriend so I try to hold her out of the spotlight whenever I can."

He looks at me understandingly. "So was it hard for you to play for Bayern after you started your career at Schalke?" I laugh.

"You know I actually never thought about it that way, sure some fans were angry but you know who cares. I have been happy here from the very first second in Munich."

"Do you miss Bastian sometimes?"

"Sure, we have always been good friends and being together for so long I just sometimes miss him during training.

But luckily I still see him whenever we play or train with the national team and you know maybe Bayern will meet Manchester United in the Champions League."

"Sorry my last question. What do you think that Ancelotti will be the new coach next year?"

That makes me laugh really hard. "You know I just have to shake my head at them.

Sure he is a good coach and all, but Guardiola is so much better and to think that they have been the coaches for Real Madrid and Barcelona and are now going to coach the same team makes me just laugh.

Just the image of it is funny to me." "True." Sadly the director wants us to go back to the shooting place to finish the advertisement.