5th December

Well guess what I'm injured once again. I'm happy at Bayern but why must I always be the one to get injured. But that's life.

Right now I'm on my way to physio since I do want to have my comeback as soon as possible. Luckily Pep is always encouraging me too as well as my teammates.

"Good morning. How are you today?" My lovely doctor asks me. Don't get me wrong I'm not some ladies man.

It's just that we have known each other for a few months so far and I have already asked her out on a date but she wanted to wait till I'm fully recovered. She called it as encouragement to get fit sooner.

Her name is Bernadien Eillert and she is from the Netherlands too which makes her even more attractive to me.

She has even been to one of my matches with the Dutch national team. Hell, Bernadien even wore my jersey with the number 11 on it.

So right now my only wish is to recovery fully that I don't only can take her out on that date but also invite her to one of my Bayern matches where she can wear my red number 10 jersey.

"So today we will do some exercises before you are going to have a check-up so that we know how the recovery is going so far." I only nod and sit down on the chair.

***Two weeks later***

Finally, after two months of doing physio and working on my comeback I'm going to play again for the first time. And the day gets even better when Pep told me that I'm in the starting eleven.

I'm so nervous not only because of the match but also because today I finally have my date with Bernadien. I planned a wonderful evening for us.

First I will take her out to dinner in one of the best restaurants here in Munich and afterwards I will take her on the Olympiaturm where you have one of the best views over the city.

Actually our date has already started since I picked her up an hour ago and she is sitting on the stands with my jersey on right now.

I'm all giddy and I think my teammates have noticed it too since Bastian has come over to talk to me just some minutes ago, but I just said that I was nervous since it was my first match after the injury.

He tried to soothe my nerves even though I'm sure that he didn't completely believe me.

***

The game was amazing, I even scored a goal. After the final whistle I didn't waste any time and ran to the stands where Bernadien is sitting right away. And here I am looking up at her trying to get her to come down.

Finally, after a minute of us both staring at each other she stands up and comes to me. Immediately I hug her tightly and kiss her in front of everyone.

She gasps. But I don't let her any time to say anything. "No, don't think about them. Just look at me and answer me one little question.

Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She looks absolutely shocked, which I guess she is. But I don't care who will say anything bad about us.

The very first moment I met her I knew that she is something special. And now after a half a year I'm certain that she is the one.

She is funny, beautiful and an absolute genius. I know this sounds like I'm some freak, but I like her so much. Still I want to wait and see how it goes.

***Five years later***

I was right Bernadien is the one for me. We married one year after our first kiss at the football match. She gifted me two children so far.

One boy called Luka and my little princess Lynn. "Hello darling." I greet my beautiful wife as she enters through the front door. "How are you today?"

I don't know why but she is even more beautiful today. Bernadien is glowing all over as she comes to me and sits down on my lap. "Oh you know we are feeling perfect."

"Good." Why is she smiling at me like that? It's freaking me out if I'm honest. I recall everything she said at I notice something.

"Wait, did you just say we?" Bernadien only nods and now I'm the one who is smiling like an idiot. I lift her up in my arms and turn in circles. I'm so happy. Another child. I can't believe it.