18th December

I'm nervous. And that's a feeling I never have. Never. Not even when I play an important match. Hell, I wasn't even nervous when I had my first meeting with Manchester City about my transfer from VfL Wolfsburg.

But today I can't score with my great playing or with being a nice negotiating partner, no today it's all about my character.

Today is my first date with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Michele is like an angel fallen right from heaven. She is gorgeous but that's not the only thing why I like her so much.

No, she is also very intelligent and funny. We first met when I ran her over in a park here in Manchester.

She was wearing thick clothes since it was so cold and she wore that cute little beanie which just made her look even more beautiful.

I was so sorry, so I invited her for some coffee and that's when I realised that I couldn't just let her walk out of there without knowing that I will see her again.

And today is the day, our first date. She didn't want me to pick her up so we agreed on meeting at the restaurant. I hope she will like me and doesn't think that I'm some big-headed footballer.

I enter the restaurant and as a waitress leads me to the table I have booked, it's right next to the window and since we are some stories up we can look over the city and its lights.

To my utter surprise Michele is already sitting there but as she sees me she jumps out of her seat and as if she only notices what she has done now she looks down embarrassed.

I laugh and go over to hug her. "Hello, I'm so happy that you really came." "Sure, why shouldn't I."

We sit down opposite each other and quickly order something to drink before we fall into a deep conversation. Michele is even funnier than I thought after our first meeting.

From family to friends and our favourite things, we just talk about everything and anything.

"So was I that late? I'm sorry but I had training before and I really tried to hurry but then there was so much traffic."

I feel bad that she had to wait for me and I'm sure that wasn't such a good first impression either.

"No, no don't worry Kevin, I was just so hyper and nervous so I couldn't wait any longer and came here earlier."

Well that I definitely didn't expect. I lean forward to take her hand which is laying on the table in mine.

The food was amazing but not as much as my beautiful company. Michele and I had some good laughs but also deep conversations during the whole dinner and I loved it.

She absolutely is like the woman I have always wished for. I help her into her coat and take her hand in mine right afterwards. "So," not sure how I can ask her that "do you have to go now."

She giggles, she actually giggles and I don't know why. "Are you subtle asking me if I want to spend some more time with you?" Ok, I have to admit my question was kind of awkward.

"Y...yes." "Well then don't be so nervous and just lead me wherever you want to go." I laugh, so she is confident too. Michele just gets better and better.

I lead her to the park where we have met each other the first time right away. We just walk along the different paths and enjoy each other's presence. "So you moved here from Germany?"

"Yes, but I'm actually Belgian." "Wait, sorry if I upset you with this, but aren't you this one footballer whose girlfriend had also an affair with a keeper at the same time she was with you."

Not she too. I absolutely hate to tell this story, but sadly it's true.

"Yes. Caro was a horrible girl. I still wonder how she has done it since I was all over the way in Germany and Thibaut Courtois Chelsea's keeper, was in England, and still is.

I have to admit that I was crushed when I heard of it the first time but now I can only laugh about her because she actually has the guts to tell everybody about it really proudly."

"This sounds horrible, I can't understand how she could do it to such a nice man as you are. I would never to it."

She is so cute and without thinking I lean down and kiss her on the cheek since the lips would be too much.

"You know I actually promised myself that I would never start anything with a red head but guess what I'm falling for you already."

I stop in my tracks to hug her tightly to me. "Well, I guess I'm lucky than." And that was the start of something beautiful.