Chapter Two

Perrie's Point Of View

I woke up hearing voices coming from the living room. I figured Jade had invited Jesy over because she was worried about me.

I sat up and winced feeling how sore my lower body felt. I could hear Jesy and Jade coming so I put on my best smile. "Morning Pez," Jesy said softly. I didn't see Jade with her. What was going on?

She shut the door and sat on the end of my bed. "Perrie, you don't have to hide anything from us," she said looking into my eyes. "We love you and will support you in any way possible,"

I sighed knowing Jesy would say something like that. "Jesy, I want to tell you guys but I can't," I said. I felt tears on my cheeks as Jesy wrapped her arms around me. I placed my head into her shoulder and cried.

I let everything out. Zayn being abusive, Modest! Management making me date him, the girls not knowing, how I sounded so rude for this, and just how sorry I felt. "Aw Perrie it's going to be okay," she said rubbing my back.

She let go and looked me in the eyes. She looked away from me and asked "Did he hit you? You're cheek is really bruised," I bit my lip not knowing what to say.

"He did didn't he!? That little fucker!" She screamed. Soon after she screamed Jade came rushing in. "Zayn's here," she said awkwardly. I didn't even realize what was going on until I heard Jade's soft voice say "Perrie! Are you okay!?" I could feel the memories flooding back.

I didn't even realise what was happening. I could just see him hitting me over and over again. Then how he forced himself inside me taking advantage of me. The same process repeating again and again. I felt someone wrap their arms around me.

"Perrie what's going on?" I heard Jade ask. I doin got some control over my body and less of the nightmare of what happened. I just grabbed onto Jade. My flashback was fading. I buried my head into Jade's shoulder. Feeling her embrace made everything seem safe again. I don't know how and why, but with her holding me I feel like Zayn can't get to me again.

"Perrie?" She asked softly. "Yeah what?" I mumbled back. "You can tell me anything. I'm your best friend and will support you through anything baba. I just want you to know that," she said.

For the first time in a while I smiled, and it wasn't fake. She actually cared. I needed that. Man my Jadey knows exactly what to say to make me feel better. "T-Thank you for that," I said. I felt her nod her head.

"Oh my. It's almost noon and you haven't eaten yet. Poor thing must be starving," she said shocked. Food. I didn't deserve food. In fact I didn't even deserve all the attention from Jade. I didn't even deserve to be fucked by someone as attractive as Zayn.

I started to cry again. I'm not even sure why I'm crying anymore. Why did I have to be so weak? Why was I so stupid? Questions like these circled my head. "Aw baby," she said while kissing my cheek.

"Ew I can't believe I fucked a lez," I heard a familiar accent call. I saw him leaning on the door way. His hair was neatly combed into a small quiff. He had on black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket. His lips held that familiar smirk.

"I guess I should of believed you when you said you were a lez," he said while taking a step in. "Zayn, what the fuck did you say?" Jade asked.

From the tone of her voice she was pissed. "Oh Perrie didn't tell you?" He asked while scratching his beard. "We had fun last night......didn't we Perrie?"

This was the worst thing possible. Jade was staring at me waiting for my response. "Uh...." I mumbled. "I would like to talk to Perrie alone," he said glaring at Jade.

Jade whispered in my ear "Do you want to talk to him alone?" I could have said no and told her right then and there. I was scared of Zayn though. He had powers. Management liked him better since he has more fans, and his fans are pretty vicious.

I just nodded yes. Jade huffed, but walked out of my room as Zayn walked in. "You're scared of me." He stated with a chuckle. "Good you should be," he said still laughing. "What do you even want from me?" I asked him. "Well Perrie, my former bandmate Harry liked you as well. He loved you and you were too blind to see that. You broke him Perrie, and now I'm going to break you," he said.

I never knew Harry liked me. Harry never even talked to me. The only members of one direction I talked too were Louis and Niall. "Zayn he always avoided me," I said. "Don't sass me Edwards. Thing is Harry is actually really shy and seeing the two of us together really hurts him," Zayn stated.

I was still having a hard time believing Harry liked me. Zayn took my chin into his hands making me look at him. "If you say anything about this or last night I will hurt the thing you love most. Don't fucking test me," he whispered madly. I nodded wanting him to release his tight grip on my chin.

"Good girl Perrie," he purred and walked toward the door. "And don't think I'm finished yet," he said before exiting my room. I heard the door to the front of our house slam as well. Zayn had left which was a relief.

"Perrie what happened?" I heard three voices say. I looked to see my three bandmates. "We have been fighting recently that's all," I say sadly. Except it was much worse than that. I started to cry again. I was really scared of what Zayn would and could do if I told my bandmates.

"Aw babe I'm sorry. How long has it been going on for?" Leigh asked me curiously. "It's been happening a while now," I say. I feel an embrace around me. I can feel her hit one of my many bruises on my waist. "Ahh!" I screech making Leigh jump away from me.

"What did I do?" She asked panicked. I saw Jade walking toward me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom.

"Spill Perrie," she said looking directly at me. I just stared at her. "Do you honestly think I'm that stupid? I know he did something to you. Trust me I know from experience," she mumbled that last part. "What do you mean from experience?" I asked her shocked I haven't heard about it before. She was my best friend. I should know everything about her. "The real reason Sam and I broke up is because he was cheating on me and I found out. When I confronted him he started hitting me saying how I was worthless. After a while he had stopped. I ran out of the house and yeah," she said looking at me.

She had tears in her eyes. "Baba. I'm so sorry I never asked you or I feel like such a bad best friend," I say while hugging her. She wraps her arms around me and whispers "You're the best Perrie. I just care so much about you and I want no hope you can trust me to tell me anything Zayn has done to you,"

All of a sudden I feel my shirt being pulled up. "Jade!" I scream trying to pull it down, but it's too late. She's already staring at my stomach seeing the bruises, cuts, burns, and hickeys Zayn gave to me.

"What the hell happened?!" She screamed at me. I couldn't answer her. I was too much of a wimp. I feared Zayn and what he would do. I just cried. Cried for how useless I am. Cried for how broken he actually made me. Just cried for everything. Jade had let go of my shirt now.

All I could say was "Jadey I'm sorry," I kept repeating those three words over and over again. I felt my eyes becoming heavier. I soon fell asleep crying on the bathroom floor.

___________________________

Okay here's the second chapter......I know it isn't very good. Anyway I hope to get better at writing and Chapter 3 will be very interesting I promise!

~Leah (9IdiotsOnXfactor)